DELHI NEET UG COUNSELLING 2020
Counseling for Medical colleges in Delhi is being conducted by MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) & Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. There has been confusion around how the counseling will take place among many of the students.
There are total 10 Medical Colleges in Delhi. Three colleges come under Delhi University, one in Deemed, one comes in Statutory Autonomous and remaining 5 comes under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The colleges are as follows:
(A) Delhi University:
1. University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi
2. Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
3. Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Counseling for above mentioned colleges will be conducted by MCC – 15% will be allotted through AIQ (All India Quota) and remaining 85% through DU (Delhi University Quota) for domicile students.
(B) Deemed University:
1. Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi
Counseling for Hamdard for its entire 100% seats will be conducted by MCC
(C) Statutory Autonomous
1. AIIMS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Counseling for AIIMS till 2019 was conducted by its own. The detailed process for 2020 will be uploaded soon. AIIMS had a separate exam till 2019, from 2020 it has come under NEET.
(D) Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha UniversityArmy College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College, Rohini, Delhi
- North Delhi Muncipal Corporation Medical College, Delhi
- PGIMER Dr RML Hospital, Delhi – Newly added in 2019
Get My University Observations
As per ‘Get My University’ observation, Delhi has always been on high demand among top rankers. Need to target high rank In NEET 2020 to get into colleges like Maulana Azad Medical College.
Students have to understand the process of counseling well in advance, there are 7 colleges where a non-domicile can get a seat but all through MCC under All India Quota. The process looks very complex but the way we have explained this in the first page, we hope our medical aspirants will now find it easy to understand.
There is no private college in Delhi. So for Non domicile there are only two ways to study in Delhi – AIQ and Deemed both the allotment will happen through MCC.
It is our sincere advice to applicant to keep checking KEA website or connect with team at Get My University.
DELHI mbbs important dates 2020
Mentioned above is a tentative schedule. Counselling is expected to get delayed due to COVID 19. Fresh schedule will be available as soon it is online.
|NEET UG Exam||May 3, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||June 4, 2020|
|Registration||Third week of June 2020*|
|Payment of Fees||Last week of June 2020*|
|Choice Filling||Last week of June 2020*|
|Seat Allotment list Released||Last week of June 2020*|
|Reporting at the Allotted Colleges||First week of July 2020*|
|Display of Seat Matrix||First week of July 2020*|
|Online Registration||Second week of July 2020*|
|Payment of Application Form||First week of July 2020*|
|Choice Filling and Locking||First week of July 2020*|
|Result for Second Round of Counselling||Third week of July 2020*|
|Reporting at the Colleges||Last week of July 2020*|
|Application Form Available||Second week of August 2020*|
|Filling and Locking of Choices||Third week of August 2020*|
|Payment of Fees||Third week of August 2020*|
|Mop-up Round Result||Third week of August 2020*|
|Reporting at the Allotted colleges||Last week of August 2020*|
ELIGIBILITY FOR DELHI MBBS COUNSELLING
- Candidate should belong to Indian National. OCI can also apply.
- Passed in 12th Std / Equivalent Exam with English as one of the Languages and obtained a Minimum of 50% of Marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects. (*40% for SC, ST & OBC category candidates)
- Appearing candidates may also apply.
- The lower age limit to apply is 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- The upper age limit is 25 years and 5 years of age relaxation for reserve categories.
- To claim 85% State quota seat in DU & IPU, students must complete 11th & 12th From Delhi.
ALLOTTMENT PROCESS FOR DELHI MBBS COLLEGES
Details of Allotment Process of Colleges under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
|COLLEGE NAME||ALLOTMENT THROUGH MCC||ALLOTMENT THROUGH Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||NIL||100%|
|Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi||15% All India Quota(AIQ) + 85% IP quota||NIL|
|Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College, Rohini, Delhi||15% All India Quota (AIQ)||85% IP quota|
|North Delhi MunIcipal Corporation Medical College, Delhi||15% All India Quota (AIQ)||85% IP quota|
|PGIMER Dr. RML Hospital, Delhi||15% All India Quota (AIQ)||85% IP quota|
Details of Allotment Process of Colleges under Delhi University
|COLLEGE NAME COLLEGE NAME||COUNSELLING BODY||AIQ 15%||DU 85%|
|Maulana Azad Medical College||MCC||37||213|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College||MCC||36||204|
|University College Of Medical Science||MCC||35||145|
- Students having domicile of Delhi State are only eligible for Govt. seats.
- Physical verification of document was conducted after allotment of seat in 2019, at the time of reporting.
COUNSELLING PROCESS (DELHI UG COUNSELLING)
Merit list will be published.
Allotment Result will be published.
Verification of Document & reporting to college.
Willingness to participate in Round 2.
Document verification in DELHI MBBS counselling
List of documents which must be carried at the time of reporting for DU MBBS admission 2020 are as follows.
NEET result 2020
Admit card of NEET UG
Recent passport size photographs
Demand draft of Rs. 1000
Following self-attested copies of :-
- Aadhaar card
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 passing certificate
- Character certificate issued by principal of school last attended
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
- Father’s SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable
- Person with Disability (PwD) certificate, if applicable
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate, if applicable
- OCI card for Overseas Citizens of India
Following certificates from the school will be required :-
- School is situated within National Capital Territory of Delhi
- School is recognised by CBSE/COISC/Jamia Millia Islamia
- School is conducting regular classes
- Candidate who has conducted regular classes for Class 11 and 12
mbbs seat distribution in delhi counselling 2020
|COLLEGE TYPE||MBBS SEATS|
|ALL INDIA QUOTA||153|
|GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY||402|
SEATS IN DELHI MBBS COLLEGES DELHI COUNSELLING 2020
|North DMC Medical College||Delhi||Government||IPU||60|
|Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital||Delhi||Government||IPU||125|
|Army College of Medicine & Science||Delhi||Private||IPU||100|
|Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital||Delhi||Government||IPU||100|
|Vardhman Mahavir Medical College||Delhi||Government||IPU||170|
|Maulana Azad Medical College||Delhi||Government||DU||250|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College||Delhi||Government||DU||240|
|University College of Medical Sciences||Delhi||Government||DU||170|
|Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences||Delhi||Deemed||Deemed||100|
*Kindly click on page numbers above view fill table contents. You can also search values in top right search bar.
categories abbreviations in DELHI counselling
|Name of the Organization||NTRUHS Andhra Pradesh NEET UG|
|Exam Name||NEET (National Eligibility & Entrance Test)|
|No. of Counseling Rounds||2 Rounds + 1 Mop up|
|No of Participating Colleges||Government : 12 Private : 17|
|Domicile Status||Govt. & Private seats open only for State Domicile Non domicile can apply in Pvt. through Management Quot|
|Cutoff for Government Colleges||Round 1: GN - 15505, OBC - 64577, SC - 91164, ST - 112580 Round 2: GN - 27515, OBC - 76463, SC - 106457, ST - 137707|
|Cutoff for Private Colleges||Round 1: GN - 26877, OBC - 85767, SC - 102285, ST - 145780 Round 2: GN - 37761, OBC - 116764, SC - 112738, ST - 157437|
|Number of Seats||State Govt. Quota - 1738 Private - 2650|
|Average Fee Year Range||Government: 10250 – 77100 Private B Category - 1337057|