Overview of MBBS Study in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is one of the largest landlocked countries with 13 popular universities. The MBBS in Kazakhstan is well known for its unique and intense education system. The main focus is given to the core practical training. The renowned faculties give attention to both the interpersonal and professional development of the students. You will get lots of benefits from training as it helps you to shape your professional career. The international standard of education makes this country home for more than 60000 undergraduate medical aspirants. Study MBBS in Kazakhstan because of the job placement opportunity it attracts the students from popular destinations such as UK, Germany, and Australia every year.
The MBBS universities in Kazakhstan make its worth to study here due its recognition by MCI, WHO. The 5 years of MBBS education in Kazakhstan allows the students to take part in international seminars, projects. Another encouraging factor that attracts many students toward this country is global exposure they received here. The best bit is the availability of accommodation and Indian food facility. You will not feel homesick as the teacher student ration of 10:1 makes classroom learning more interesting to you. The MBBS fees in Kazakhstan never let you feel economic burden as it costs 35000 USD per year.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Abroad
- MBBS at an affordable cost– Students who want to study MBBS Abroad can get the best quality education at an affordable fee of 15-25 lakhs INR only.
- No Donation or Capitation Fee is required– To seek admission in any Indian Medical University parents have to pay a huge amount of donation or capitation fee excluding the yearly tuition fee. This is not the case in the Top Medical Universities Abroad. Medical universities in Kazakhstan don’t accept any capitation fee or donation fee.
- No entrance test is required to seek Admission – For MBBS in Abroad, students need to secure a minimum of 50% in their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. They don’t even need to clear entrance examination such as IELTS and TOEFL.
- Extremely low cost of living – This factor is highly dependent on the lifestyle of the student. The majority of foreign countries who are offering MBBS in Abroad are from Europe, where the cost of living is extremely low. If we talk about Kazakhstan, the monthly average living expense is somewhere between 100-150 USD $ (Indian Rupee – 5000 – 1000 INR) including all overhead expenses.
- Best World Class Infrastructure – Medical universities abroad offer world class Infrastructure with all the latest equipment.
- Opportunity to get great International Exposure – Students will get the chance to meet students coming from different countries, ethnicity, and background in the Top Medical Universities Abroad. This exposure will be of great help for all the students trying to settle in a new country.
- English Taught Programs – Medical universities abroad use the English language as the medium of education. It’s not mandatory for students to learn the local language of the country to study MBBS in that country. However, it is beneficial for the students and assists them in their holistic development.
- Availability of Hostel – All the medical universities overseas provides comfortable and cozy hostel accommodation to all its international students. Indian students will be happy to know that the majority of medical universities abroad, offer Indian food too.
- MBBS in Abroad is one of the great options Indian medical aspirants can opt to see the transformation of their dreams into a reality.
There are many colleges and universities which are imparting world class education to the medical international students but Kazakhstan medical university has these added advantages which are described.
Glimpse of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan is one of the Asian countries which are landlocked with other countries across the globe.
- It covers one of the major part of the land areas in the Asian central region and also it has been said about it is that it is generating about 60% of the GDP all by itself for the central Asiatic region.
- To talk about the context of the area, Kazakhstan ranks 9th largest nation and has the dominant role to play in the Gas and Oil industry.
- So it is right to say that it has abundance of the natural resources which makes it one of the prominent nations which is contributing to the global economy and playing an important role.
- The country Kazakhstan shares its periphery with the other nations like China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and others.
- The structure of the country is very beautiful with hills and mountains, rocks, deltas which makes it highly diverse nation related with its structure.
About Education in the country
- The education infrastructure of the country is developing at the very high speed and the country possesses many good educational institutes.
- Also in the field of the medicine and other domains MBBS Kazakhstan is having a good number of colleges and universities.
- If we talk about the present times there is decent number of the medical institute which is imparting world class education through its institute.
- Also there are many medical courses for the students to choose from.
- MBBS from Kazakhstan because of its number of medical universities and colleges for medicine is getting a lot of popularity.
- Now the country has emerged as one of the best places for studying medicine in the Asian continent.
Why MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan for Indian Students is Beneficial?
- MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan for all the aspirants who wants to do their medicine is a very decent option as the Indian medicinal domain is unfavorable for economically backward students.
- Each year a great number of the students who are interested in medical studies sit for the pre-medical exams but a very few of them are able to crack.
- In India only those passing the exam gets to go further for the studies of medicine rest are all left in the
- Medicine Study in Kazakhstan for them is a good option.
- Competition in Kazakhstan comparatively is less than in other parts of the world so the MBBS abroad sounds great for all the medical aspirants.
Is Studying Medicine in Kazakh Valid in India?
- The answer is “Yes”.
- The Medical Council of India has permitted above mentioned medical universities to teach MBBS to Indian students.
- Medicine degree from Kazakh medical universities is valid when student qualify Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted by MCI.
- FMGE is mandatory for all medical students graduated from foreign medical universities to practice in India.
Highlights of MBBS Studies in Kazakhstan
|Last Date to Apply
||15th August, 2019
||60% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ST
||Yes, it is compulsory
|IELTS & TOEFL
|Minimum Course Fee
||INR 2 Lakhs per year approx.
|Maximum Course Fee
||INR 5 Lakhs per year approx.
|Cost of Living in Kazakhstan
||INR 5 – 10 Thousands per month
||5+1 year of internship)
|Medium of Teaching
||English, Russian & Kazakh
||MCI & WHO approved
Why Indian Students Choosing Kazakhstan Medical Colleges for MBBS?
Truly speaking getting admission in MBBS Education in Kazakhstan is purely a subjective matter which mainly depends upon the will of the medicinal aspirants. Yet there are many aspects that define and should be considered by the medical aspirants for study Medicine in Kazakhstan.
Below are some of the points which would justify that Kazakhstan MBBS is best for the Indian medical students:
- There are many medical Universities and also colleges in Kazakhstan that any aspirant can choose to Kazakhstan MBBS admission.
- All the medical institutions or the Universities in Kazakhstan are approved by the noticeable medical bodies of the world such as WHO, GMC, UNESCO, MCI, etc.
- The fee structure of MBBS education in Kazakhstan is lower than the other country’s medical institutions.
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan and the environment of the country are very safe for international aspirants.
- The standard of MBBS Courses in Kazakhstan is very high just like any other developed countries.
- The admission process is very easy and relaxed.
- The aspirants get very easy student’s visa to MBBS Seat in Kazakhstan without any hassles.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan is cheaper than many other Asian countries.
- Kazakhstan medical Universities offer and maintain the decent standard of medical education for the aspirants.
- MBBS or other medical degrees from Kazakhstan are valued everywhere in the world.
- MBBS aspirants can seek their direct admission into Kazakhstan medical Universities subject to certain terms.
- 5-year course options for international students
- Most MBBS colleges and universities offer excellent accommodation facilities.
- The supply of Indian food is everywhere.
- There are direct flights between India Airport and Almaty, the largest city in Kazakhstan.
- The main medical universities are accredited by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, and MCI.
- Provide world-class education for enrolled students.
- Provide students with complete hands-on training and classroom learning.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs in other countries
Fee Structure for MBBS in Kazakhstan 2020-21
For students who wish to pursue medical education from abroad, Kazakhstan is the most preferred country and getting MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is like a dream come true. The low-cost fee structure of top and best Kazakhstan MBBS universities attracts the students to pursue MBBS from Kazakhstan.
Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty
Kazakh National Medical University was established in 1930 and is incorporated in one of the national universities. Being one of the top universities of Kazakhstan, Kazakh National Medical University has global recognition with WHO and MCI approved.
|Medium of Studies
||50% PCB, NEET
|Tuition Fees Per Year
|Hostel & Food Per Year
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Gomel State Medical University has been recognized by WHO and other international groups. Established in 1990 Gomel State Medical University has world renowned 600 highly qualified professors in 34 departments.
|Medium of Studies
||50% in PCB, NEET
|Tuition Fees Per Year
|Hostel & Food Per Year
MBBS in Kazakhstan Eligibility
Medical Universities in Kazakhstan eligibility is something that all the aspirants make themselves aware of since without meeting the eligibility no aspirant could be granted education in the universities or colleges.
Considering the importance some of the eligibility criteria for admission on Colleges for MBBS in Kazakhstan are given below:
- The aspirants must have qualified the 10+2 exam from the well-recognized board of education.
- The mandatory subjects of studies in the 10+2 exam are physics, chemistry and biology.
- The candidates need to pass the exam with a minimum of 50% passing percentage.
- Indian candidates have to qualify the NEET exam in order to get their admission confirmed with a MCI approved medical university in Kazakhstan.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years while there is no bar on the maximum age.
- Candidates must be having a valid passport and a Visa.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission
For admission process in Kazakhstanian MBBS Colleges it is necessary that certain documents needs to be kept ready beforehand so that the aspirants can easily go through the admission process.
List of such documents that are required are given below:
- Scan copy of 12th mark sheet
- Original birth certificate
- Scan copy of NEET-UG score card
- Scan copy of valid passport
- Passport size photograph
Application Procedure for MBBS Course Admission
- Consult to one of our expert counselor
- Schedule your appointment for application process
- Fill out application form through consultants; submit relevant documents also along with the form
- Once university will accept the application, you will get admission letter through the consultant
- Next submit your passport in our office for visa processing; even with the help of consultant you can do that
- After getting visa, they will also provide travel information & date details.
- Once student reach to Kazakhstan, pickup & all assistance is provided to them.
Kazakhstan MBBS Colleges Offers the Following Courses:
- General medical school
- College of treatment
- Medical prevention teacher
- Department of Stomatology
- Department of Pharmacy
- School of Public Health and Pharmacy Management
The Top 10 medical colleges in Kazakhstan are listed below:
Budget of the parents for their child includes
- Tuition fee for the MBBS fees
- Hostel accommodation
- Food and leaving cost through the course
- Miscellaneous cost
This is for the complete course duration. This will give a rough estimate to all those parents who are looking forward for sending their children to the best MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan. This way they do not have to pay very heavy for the education of their children.
Financial advice for all the parents whose son or daughter is going to Study Medicine in Kazakhstan
- There are many MCI approved Kazakhstan Universities where Indian parents want their kids to carry their medical education.
- The next important matter for them is the fee structure which should be managed by the parents easily.
- So thankfully speaking the MBBS fee structure of Kazakhstan medical colleges and universities is lower and more affordable than Indian medical colleges.
- Further speaking the cost of living in the country is also cheap then other foreign nations.
- So this could be a very good reason for getting a place in cheap medical universities in Kazakhstan as it is not very heavy on Indian parents.
- On the top of this there are not one or too but many universities and colleges which is offering medical studies in Kazakhstan at top medical colleges in Kazakhstan.
Only request to parents is that you check the scholarship program for the medical universities in Kazakhstan so that your child is entitled to get more relief in fee structure.
Travel Advisory for Medicine Study in Kazakhstan
- Indian students are required to get themselves registered with local migration police within five calendar days of their first arrival in the country, every time they visit Kazakhstan.
- It may be noted that even if the registration is delayed by one day, the immigration authorities may detain or penalize the Indian student.
- Currency of Kazakhstan (Tenge) and foreign currency cash – equivalent to up to 3,000 US Dollars is allowed to be carried without written declarations.
- If students bring cash in dollars or any other acceptable foreign currency which is more than US$ 3000 equivalent, it is advisable to get it declared in the customs.
- The travel advisory is in the interest of medical candidates travelling abroad to study medicine from Medical schools for MBBS in Kazakhstan recognised by MCI.
Accommodation facilities in Kazakhstan
- Every medical university provide 6 to 7 hostel to international students.
- Hostel are includes lodging, feeding and laundry.
- Usually, International students prefer universities hostel which is situated nearby the institution, as it will cost less to students 7 save time of travelling.
- The students facilitate rooms with a bed, mattress, blanket and bed-sheet with in build furniture.
Expenses in Kazakhstan
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan is approximately US$1000 to US$1200 per year.
- The living cost is reasonable and varies depending on the lifestyle.
- The tuition fee ranges between US$ 2000 to US$ 4000 per year.
- The tuition fee varies depending on the program, institution and study level.
Contact MBBS Experts for more information on the tuition fee, living cost, and other expenses in Kazakhstan for the study in medicine.
A student from developing nations– including parts of Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East have opportunities to avail vast number of international scholarships in MBBS universities of Kazakhstan. Speak to our scholarship counselors to for more information on Scholarships in Kazakhstan.
Syllabus for MBBS study in Kazakhstan
- To Study MBBS in Kazakhstan, the syllabus is almost same as Indian medical universities.
- The universities offer superior facilities for the Indian students so that they can gain their skill and knowledge about the medicine and complex human body problems.
- After completing 2nd-year, aspirants have to visit government & private hospitals to practice.
- After the 6th semester, students practice under the supervision of senior doctors.
Following are the syllabus that MBBS students will study while completing their medical degree in Kazakhstan:
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
|Psychiatry and Forensic Medicine
||Skin and VD
Medical Study in Kazakhstan Features
- There are Embassy offices to assist Students from India enrolling in MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan.
- The MCI affirmed colleges of Kazakhstan houses students from all sides of the world.
- In totality, MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a brilliant alternative for the medical students willing to become incredible medicine specialists of tomorrow.
- Medical Universities in Kazakhstan is for the Indian students willing to become great specialists yet at reasonable expenses.
- It is not workable for each student to hold up under the high gift or educational cost expense charges in the Indian private medicinal universities. So Study Medicine in Kazakhstan can be an exceptionally good choice to make.
- Students can take the benefit of the facilities which the medicinal colleges in Kazakhstan offer and that too at reasonable expenses.
- The colleges are all around prepared with every single present-day enhancement and furthermore have a decent framework and grounds.
- Inn and Food office is additionally accessible for the medical candidates originating from all sides of the world.
- The instruction framework in Kazakhstan and particularly the medicinal colleges attract numerous international students each year.
Important for Study Abroad Students by MCI
- The students and parents are advised to get the confirmation of the fee structure and duration of the course from the respective university or college before taking admission in MBBS or its equivalent course in a university outside India.
- Prior to taking admission, the medical candidates must make enquiries regarding fee structure from the Institution/University concerned and should not completely rely on study abroad consultants in Delhi.
- The candidates are advised to confirm the status of the medical qualification and its awarding university/institution from the Indian Embassy concerned and/or from the Medical Council of India.
- Study medicine abroad only from the MCI recognized universities or institutions.
Information for Indian Students studying/willing to study in Kazakhstan
- About 2400 Indian students are currently enrolled in various medical and other institutions in Kazakhstan.
- Almost all of them are pursuing Medical studies.
- Medical universities of Kazakhstan registered with Medical Council of India (MCI) can be found on the MCI official website and other sources online.
Admission Process in Kazakhstan medical institutions
- Medical institutions have appointed `contractors’ for recruiting students and insist on using this channel for admission.
- The universities prefer to work through the ‘contractors’ for provision of hostel facilities, general welfare of the students, and even collecting fee.
- This is ostensibly for the convenience of students, who are new to the environment and do not speak the local language.
- These `contractors’ have their sub-agents in India.
- In many cases, senior Indian students themselves function as contractors and agents.
Students in India willing to seek MBBS admission in the top MCI approved medical universities in Kazakhstan can contact us at MBBS Experts for the total admission support at a very low consulting fee.
Some Additional Attractions for Medical Students in Kazakhstan
There are certain reasons for international students applying for Medical Sciences to study in Kazakhstan which are as below:
- Kazakhstan is economically advanced and developed nations other than other Asian country.
- There are highly qualified faculties for the students applying for MBBS course.
- MBBS Tuition Fee is affordable compared to India.
- Students graduating after their 5 years can take screening test like MCI (India), USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), etc.
- Climate is moderate throughout the year.
- Living expenses are lower than other Nations and could be affordable.
- Top colleges and universities are recognized by International Bodies and Organizations such as WHO, UNESCO, AMEE, IMED, and FAIMER.
- Indian Students studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is a prominent destination for the medical students who are pursuing to study in Kazakhstan.
- The admission process is very simple and easy without any complications and complexities.
- The Education system and standard is very high by maintaining their quality of education and aspirants are not required to appear in the medical examination.
- Universities are provided by world class methods and ideology with highly qualified faculties. Simultaneously, they gain international exposure which is an advantage to them.
All these reasons have been able to draw many students to Kazakhstan for their higher studies. MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good way for Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan and become global doctors.
Student Association in Kazakhstan to Assist Indian Students
- An informal association called KAISA (Kazakh- Indian Students Association) was formed in January, 2016, which has about 700 Indian students from different universities in Kazakhstan as members.
- KAISA is attempting to provide a platform for Indian students and alumni to connect with each other, share/exchange information and address concerns/issues of Indian students in Kazakhstan.
- It has proved a useful source for Indian medical students studying MBBS Program in MCI recognized universities in Kazakhstan.
Drawbacks of Pursuing MBBS from Kazakhstan
As there are benefits for studying in Kazakhstan, there are also a few disadvantages. This statement is partially true. See how-
- Environment– As the student moves into a foreign land, the environment, languages and culture all around might cause one to feel homesick. Unfamiliarity with the surroundings and a new culture makes one introvert and less outgoing.
- Overcrowded universities – Due to the stuffing of students in some of the private universities of Kazakhstan, it leads to various problems like lack of individual attention for the students.
- Communication – A big hindrance for the students in Kazakhstan is Communication, as the language barrier plays an important role for the students studying in Kazakhstan. The communication with the local people becomes challenging for the International students.
- Cheating Agents – The selection of a reputed consultancy is a vital step. Students get trapped with fake agents because of wrong fees structure, budgets and other related issues. So the students and their parents should always be aware and well informed.
- Lack of live practice – Medical institute in Kazakhstan does not provide the dead bodies for practicing to the medical students. This restriction is purely because of the ethical reason.
Although there are a few unfavorable conditions while one studies in Kazakhstan, there are always more benefits. Education in Kazakhstan might have a few disadvantages, but these negatives can be nullified by assertive outlook.
Climate, Language and the Geography of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan is one such country which is getting huge popularity among the MBBS aspirant across the world.
- Kazakhstan is a Muslim oriented country, hence the major religion here is Islam and this is a country of the bilingual languages.
- The Kazakh and the Russian are the two main languages of the country.
- Further about the geography of the Kazakhstan this country is having the land area of 2724800 square Kilometers.
- The climate of this country is on the favorable side in the summer as it reaches at the average scale of 30 degree Celsius.
- On the other side, the temperature in the winter can drop as down as -20 degree Celsius.
Population, Currency and the Capital of Kazakhstan
- The population of Kazakhstan is around 1.8 Crore, which is a balanced population scale.
- The capital of Kazakhstan is Astana and Almaty is the largest city of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh and the Russian are the two languages which are spoken in Kazakhstan on a native scale. The currency of this country is TENGE.
- If you are planning to pursue the MBBS from Kazakhstan then most of the geographical and the other conditions of the country are going to be in your favor.
- The cost of living and the tuition fees of MBBS in Kazakhstan are also reasonable and can be afforded by the middle-class students also.
FAQ’s for the Medical Education in Kazakhstan
1. How do I get eligibility from the Medical Council of India?
If you have applied for the admission, you need to apply in prescribed format to the MCI also. MCI on due appraisal at their end shall issue all necessary certificates as per the regulation. Also, you can take the help of reputed study abroad consultants in Delhi like MBBS Experts.
2. Can I practice in India upon my return?
Yes certainly. All you need to do is register yourself with the Indian Medical Council as a medical practitioner by clearing an MCI screening test. Once you clear this test you will be allowed for practicing anywhere in India.
3. Can I apply for the Government Hospitals or allied medical institutions in India?
Yes, once you clear the MCI screening test you will be eligible for any government appointment.
4. What happens if I fail to clear the screening test for MCI?
When you have studied abroad there are very little chances that you can’t clear the test. However, for some students it might be difficult to clear the exam in first attempt. Such students can give the test any number of times.
5. Can I come back during the year?
During the vacation time like in winters and summers you can certainly have the trip to neighboring countries or also you can come back to your own country. You can know the schedule of the holidays of different colleges and university through discussion with your consultant for that particular country.
MD or MS abroad after you have finished your MBBS study in Kazakhstan
- After completing MBBS along with internship in any hospital, the next big step is to get admission in MD/MS of available specializations in the various private medical colleges across India or in abroad.
- If you’re interested in becoming a specialized doctor, you might choose to be a family physician or a specialist, such as cardiologist or a neurologist. Whatever is your ambition, it will require a lot of education, but it’s worth the effort.
- MD is the postgraduate degree in general medicine while MS is postgraduate degree in general surgery.
- Both are pursued only after MBBS.
- The prospects of MS and MD are generally the same.
- A person who completes MS becomes a surgeon while the one who takes up MD is a physician.
- A physician cannot be a surgeon, while surgeon can work in place of a physician with more study of medicine.
Know Why Students Opt for Education Abroad?
Across the world many students who are passionate about becoming doctors have to go abroad to study medicine. Here are some reasons why –
- Not enough places available in medical universities in their home country where the competition is intense.
- Entrance requirements are way too high to enter university in the home countries.
- Low quality education and university disruptions due to political unrest.
- Lack of infrastructure in home countries to facilitate a recognized medical school.
- Extremely high fees of International faculties that often exceeds student’s budgets.
- Our favorite, adventure! Yup, some of our clients go abroad to study because they love adventure along with study.
What Students Say About Studies Abroad?
There are many advantages of studying overseas. You can have a look on a few below:
- Studying Abroad helps increase maturity, self-confidence and has a lasting impact on students’ world views.
- Those surveyed also said they were still in touch with friends met whilst abroad and that studying abroad had helped them develop a more sophisticated look at the world.
- Another big advantage to studying medicine abroad is the chance to perfect your language skills – it’s well known that immersing yourself in a country is a great way to work on speaking the language fluently.
- And today’s global perspective means that quite frankly the more languages you are fluent in – the better!
- As a future doctor, communication, observation, and interaction will be the tools that help you become the best doctor.
- While studying at an International university with world class faculties you are exposed to different cultures, languages and people.
- This exposure gives you the confidence to interact with your patients regardless of their background.
- Part of being an effective doctor is about connecting with your patient.
- Being able to really listen and understand all the factors that may have contributed to their condition.
- Without being able to listen and create rapport with your patient, the patient will be less willing to speak.
- When you study abroad, you automatically learn how to adapt and overcome any social barriers.
Special Services by MBBS Experts in Delhi
- Free of charge counseling for MBBS studies abroad
- Counseling by only experienced and professional counselors
- Facilitating the list of MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan
- Facilitating the list of State universities in Kazakhstan
- Facilitating the list of government universities in Kazakhstan
- Facilitating the list of universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students
- Facilitating the list of top & best low fees Kazakhstan medical colleges for Indian students
- Helping students choose the best MBBS study university with low-fee structure
- Assisting in application process
- Supporting in documentation
- Visa processing
- Air ticketing
- Seeking accommodation and food facilities abroad