TELANGANA NEET UG COUNSELLING 2020
KNRUHS – KNR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES is the governing body which conducts counseling for Medical/Dental seats in Telangana.
After qualifying NEET, students are eligible to participate in the counseling process. In order to study in the Telangana State Government Medical Colleges, students have to apply through MCC for AIQ seats and through KNRUHS for State quota seats.
There are 10 Government & 21 Pvt. Medical colleges in the state. 1500 seats are there in Government. 225 seats will be filled through AIQ (All India Quota) and remaining 1275 seats will be filled through State counseling process. Total numbers of seats in private medical colleges are 2900, which will be filled completely by State counseling.
Admission in the state medical and dental colleges is administered by the KNR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES.
Counseling was organized for 85% state Govt. seats and 100% Private. There were three round of counseling, 1st round, 2nd round and mop up round (Spot round or physical round). Students having domicile of Telangana were only eligible for Govt. seats.
Physical verification of document was conducted before the counseling process.
Many of our students had this confusion over different
categories of college and their details. You can find the details below.
There are 3 different categories of seats in Telangana :-
- Category A – State Quota seats
- Category B – Management Quota seats
- Category C – NRI Quota Seats
Get My University Observations
As per ‘Get My University’ studies, getting a Govt. seat in the state of Telangana was much easier through state compared to AIQ quota. The last seat allotted for General category in Round 1 was at the rank of 27783 in the State counseling in Government Medical College, Suryapet. Whereas the last allotment through AIQ was at the rank of 9948 Government Medical College, Nalgonda
There is a high demand of seats in colleges of Telangana. Hence, cut off will relatively high in 2020 as well. We would like to suggest our Medical Aspirants to always discuss alternative possibilities, in order to safeguard your interest.
An expert advice will always be beneficial and helpful to avoid unforeseen event.Cut off for private seats were also relatively high.
highlights TELANGANA COUNSELLING
|Name of the Organization||KNRUHS Telangana NEET UG|
|Exam Name||NEET (National Eligibility & Entrance Test)|
|Official Website||https://tsmedadm.tsche.in https://knruhs.telangana.gov.in|
|No. of counseling rounds||2 Rounds + 1 Mop up|
|No of Participating Colleges||Government : 10 Private : 21|
|Domicile Status||Govt. & Private seats open only for State Domicile Non domicile can apply in Pvt. through Management Quota|
|Cutoff for Government Colleges||Round 1: GN -27783 OBC - 81257 SC – 84374 ST - 61603 Round 2: GN - 34235 OBC - 86553 SC – 90702 ST - 66330|
|Cutoff for Private Colleges||Round 1: GN - 292615 OBC - 279338 SC – 169655 ST - 170778 Round 2: GN - 292615 OBC - 279338 SC – 169655 ST - 164664|
|Cut off for Govt. Aided Pvt.||Round 1: GN - 80369 OBC - 99229 SC – 109080 ST - 80949 Round 2: GN - 91353 OBC - 102981 SC – 114618 ST - 111728|
|Number of Seats||State Govt. Quota - 1275 Private - 2900|
|Average Fee Year Range||Government: 10000 - 100000 Private A Category: 60000 Private B Category Non-Minority - 1100000 Private B category Minority - 1400000|
Counselling schedule for telangana mbbs 2020
Mentioned above is a tentative schedule. Counselling is expected to get delayed due to COVID 19. Fresh schedule will be available as soon it is online.
|Release of application form||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Provisional merit list released||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Verification of original documents||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Final Merit List||First week of July 2020|
|First round of counselling||First week of July 2020|
|Filling and locking of choices||First week of July 2020|
|Result of round one announced||Second week of July 2020|
|Reporting at the allotted college||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Second round of Telangana MBBS counselling||Third week of July 2020|
|Publication of round two result||Third week of July 2020|
|Commencement of MBBS and BDS classes||First week of August 2020|
Eligibility in TELANGANA UG Counselling
The candidates who have fulfilled the following criteria are eligible to apply for admission into MBBS courses. After online application they have to get their original certificates verified as per schedule to be notified by the university.
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Nonlocal status in Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009. and G.O.MS.No. 114 HM&FW (C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017 and subsequent amendments and relevant orders of hon’ble High Court/ Supreme court.
- Have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English. • OC candidates including candidates seeking EWS reservation should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects. • BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects. • OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- Candidates need to secure marks of cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility – cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG -2019, conducted by CBSE, New Delhi as per section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS IN RESPECT OF CANDIDATES WHOSE DOMICILE OF TELANGANA /ANDHRA PRADESH
- The candidate shall satisfy Local / Non local status as per GO.No.646 Education (W1) department dated 10-07-1979 and Presidential order. The procedure indicated in the above G.O for selection of candidates as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated 18-05-2009, G. O. Ms. No. 114 HM& FW(C 1) Department Dt.5.7. 2017, subsequent amendments and relevant Hon’ble High Court/Supreme court orders shall be followed.
- Non local candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only. The local candidates are also eligible for 15% unreserved seats along with 85% seats reserved for local area.
- The verification and registration fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a future date. Therefore candidates are advised to check eligibility conditions thoroughly before applying for determining state merit position in respective categories for Competent Authority seats.
COUNSELLING PROCESS of telangana ug
knruhs.telangana.gov.in & pay registration fee INR 3500 for General & OBC, INR 2900 for SC & ST.Firstly, candidates will have to register themselves by clicking on this link
Candidates can then login to their account as per the schedule and check the seat matrix for the choice filling
Based on the candidate’s rank, institute cutoff ranks, candidate’s preference, priority, etc., a seat may be allocated to the candidate.
Candidates can accept the seat allotted and report to the respective college for admissions. Or they can opt for upgradation in round 2
Subsequent rounds of seat allotment will be conducted as per schedule and candidates can proceed to participate in the further counseling rounds.
Report to college & document verification.
list of Documents for telangana ug counselling
NEET result 2020
NEET admit card 2020
For fee exemption, candidates have to produce income certificate
Class 10 passing certificate
10 years of resident certificate for applicants who have studied out of Telangana
Marksheet of class 12th
Pass certificate from Class 6 to 12
Minority certificate, if applicable
Permanent caste certificate, if required
Reserved candidate must produce respective documents asked by the authority
BREAKup of Seats & Fee of Private Medical Colleges in telangana
A. Private Unaided Minority College
C Category (NRI)
Upto 2 times of B category
B. Private Unaided Non-Minority College
C Category (NRI)
Upto 2 times of B category
NEET 2019 CUTOFF DETAILS
NEET 2019 cut off details
Cut off Score (out of 720)
Person with disability(OBC/SC/ST
Person with disability (OC)
SEAts IN mbbs colleges in telangana
|COLLEGE NAME||CITY||COLLEGE TYPE||SEATS|
|Esic Medical College Hyderabad||Hyderabad||Government||100|
|Government Medical College Mahabubnagar||Mahabubnagar||Government||175|
|Government Medical College Nalgonda||Nalgonda||Government||150|
|Government Medical College Nizamabad||Nizamabad||Government||120|
|Government Medical College Siddipet||Siddipet||Government||175|
|Government Medical College Suryapet||Suryapet||Government||150|
|Kakatiya Medical College||Warangal||Government||250|
|Osmania Medical College||Hyderabad||Government||250|
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences||Adilabad||Government||120|
|Gandhi Medical College||Secunderabad||Government||250|
|RVM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center||Siddipet||Private||150|
|Bhaskar Medical College||Hyderabad||Private||150|
|Dr. V.R.K. Women's Medical College Teaching Hospital & Research Centre||Hyderabad||Private||150|
|Mahavir Institute of Medical Sciences||Vikarabad||Private||150|
|Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences||Chevella||Private||150|
|Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences||Hyderabad||Private||150|
|Surabhi Institute of Medical Sciences||Siddipet||Private||150|
|Apollo Institutes of Medical Sciences & Research||Hyderabad||Private||100|
|Kamineni Academy of Medical Science and Research Hyderabad||Hyderabad||Private||150|
|Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences Hyderabad||Narketpalle||Private||200|
|Chalmeda AnandRao Institute of Medical Sciences||Karimnagar||Private||150|
|Deccan College of Medical Sciences||Hyderabad||Private||150|
|Mamata Medical College Khammam||Khammam||Private||150|
|Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences||Karimnagar||Private||200|
|Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences||Hyderabad||Private||150|
|MNR medical college||Fasalwadi||Private||150|
|SVS Medical College||Mahbubnagar||Private||150|
|Ayaan Institute of Medical Sciences||Moinabad||Private||150|
|Mamata Academy of Medical Science Hyderabad||Hyderabad||Private||150|
|Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences||Hyderabad||Private||100|
|Mallareddy Medical College for Womens Hyderabad||Hyderabad||Private||150|
*Kindly click on page numbers above view fill table contents. You can also search values in top right search bar.
categories abbreviations in TELANGANA counselling
|OBC||Other Backward Category|
|EWS||Economically Weaker Section|