RAJASTHAN NEET UG COUNSELLING 2020
HTE – Higher Technical & Medical Education is the governing body which conducts counseling for Medical/Dental in Rajasthan. There are 14 Government and 7 private medical colleges, having 2210 and 1150 seats respectively. The admission in the state medical and dental colleges of Rajasthan is administered by:
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science & Technology, Jaipur
- NIMS University (Deemed), Jaipur
- Geetanjali University , Udaipur
- Jaipur National University (Private Univ.)
- Sai Tirupati University, Udaipur
- Pacific Medical University, Udaipur
The counseling is organized for 85% state Government seats and 100% Private seats. There are three rounds of counseling, 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop up Round (Spot round or physical round). Students having domicile of Rajasthan State are only eligible for Govt. seats. Private is open for all but fees will vary for domicile and non-domicile students.
Physical verification of document is conducted after allotment of seat at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
GET MY UNIVERSITY OBSERVATIONS
As per ‘Get My University’ survey, we found cut off was higher for OBC category students compared to General category. Also there was an option for students to study in the Govt. college under self-financed scheme where fee tend to be high but lower than the exorbitant private college fees.
Our team has a done a comparative analysis and found that allotment of Govt. seat through AIQ was bit difficult as the cut off was way too high, it was still easier to find a seat under state counseling for domicile candidates.
It was very easy to get a seat under management quota for other state students but fees range was between 20-25 Lakhs.
It is our advice to medical aspirant to get a proper counseling done well before time. There are options available at a lesser fee structure. Connect with our team for more detail.
highlights of Rajasthan NEET COUNSELLING
|Name of the Organization||HTE Rajasthan NEET UG|
|Exam Name||NEET (National Eligibility & Entrance Test)|
|No. of counseling rounds||2 Rounds + 1 Mop up|
|No of Participating Colleges||Government : 14
|Domicile Status||Open for all for Pvt. Seats under management quota. Domicile required for Govt. seats, self-financed & Pvt. seats|
|Cutoff for Government Colleges||Round 1: GN - 10252, OBC - 6501, SC – 47943, ST - 51905
Round 2: GN - 13258, OBC - 12791, SC – 75029, ST - 89724
|Cutoff for Self-Financed Govt. Seat||Round 1: GN - 24779, OBC - 18224, SC – 117813, ST - 106318
Round 2: GN - 21489, OBC - 18119, SC – 124904, ST - 107832
|Cutoff for Private Colleges||Round 1: GN - 685534 , OBC – 825855,SC -786134 ST - 803619
Round 2: GN - 695868, OBC – 837500, SC- 786134, ST - 803619
|Non Domicile Cutoff for Private Colleges||Round 1: GN – 672611
Round 2: GN - 697407
|Number of Seats||Government : 2210
Private : 1150
|Average Fee Year Range||Government: 21296 – 52500
Self-Financed – 720000 - 750000
Private Domicile: 1320000 – 1950000
Open Pvt. – 2000000 - 2550000
RAJASTHAN mbbs COUNSELLING important dates 2020
|Publishing of State merit list||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Document verification for PWD, Defence, Para-military, STA and NRI||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Choice filling and registration fee||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Indicative seat allotment information||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Last date to fill registration fee||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Last date of choice filling||First week of July 2020|
|Printing of application form with locked choices||First week of July 2020|
|First seat allotment list||First week of July 2020|
|Printing of seat allotment letter||First week of July 2020|
|Reporting at the allotted college||First week of July 2020|
|Second Round of Counselling||Third week of July 2020|
|Choice filling starts||Third week of July 2020|
|Last date to deposit registration fees||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Last date for choice filling||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Category-wise merit list||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Publishing the seat matrix||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Printing of online application form||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Publishing second round allotment result||First week of August 2020|
|Allotment letter||First week of August 2020|
|Reporting by candidates at SMS Medical College, Jaipur for document verification and submission of demand draft||First week of August 2020|
|Reporting at the allotted college||Second week of August 2020|
|Joining and completion of all other formalities||Second week of August 2020|
Above is a tentative schedule. Counselling is expected to get delayed due to COVID-19. Fresh schedule will be available as soon there is a announcement.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN RAJASTHAN
- The qualifying examination should be passed with minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserve category candidates) in PCB and English subjects.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The lower age limit to apply is 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- The upper age limit is 25 years and 5 years of age relaxation for reserve categories.
- Only candidates who have qualified in NEET 2019 entrance test by achieving minimum 50 percentile for General and 40 Percentile for SC/ST and OBC will be eligible to participate in the Rajasthan NEET 2019 counseling.
- Rajasthan Domicile candidates can apply for State Government / Private seats, whereas non domicile are eligible only for Management seats.
DOMICILE BASED ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- Natural father / mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan,
- All those students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for the allotment process,
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving or retired (i) Employee of Government of Rajasthan (ii) Officer of All Indian Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has served for more than 3 years with State Government
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving or retired, permanent employee of Govt. Undertaking / Corporation / Improvement Trust / Municipal Bodies / Council / Panchayat Samiti / Co-operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law who has put in at least 3 years of service on the last date of submission of the on-line application form in the year of admission,
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving/retired, permanent employee of any of the State University or Secondary Board of Education (Rajasthan) provided that employee has worked in Rajasthan for 3 years preceding the last date of submission of the on-line application form
- Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a Serving/Retired permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Defense Personnel from Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service. Eligible candidates of this category shall be admitted as per laid down criteria of priority cum merit of the Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admissions – 2019
- Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a Serving permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of submission of the online application form for admission
- Candidate is a son/daughter of serving/Retired person of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Para-Military personal from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service
- Candidate is a son/daughter of serving person of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of submission of the on-line application form for admission
- Candidate is a son/daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to the condition
- None of the above (eligible for NRI quota seats only)
mbbs COUNSELLING PROCESS OF RAJASTHAN
Based on the candidate’s rank, institute cut off ranks, candidate’s preference, priority, etc., a seat may be allocated to the candidate.
Candidates can accept the seat allotted and report to the respective college for admissions. Or they can opt for upgradation in round 2
Subsequent rounds of seat allotment will be conducted as per schedule and candidates can proceed to participate in the further counseling rounds.
If a candidate after allotment of seat in the first round didn’t opt college and wish to go for second round, need not register again.
If a candidate who have applied in the 1st round but did not get a seat, they need not have to re-register. They can directly go for the choice filling.
Seat Matrix OF RAJASTHAN MBBS Counselling
|COLLEGE NAME||CITY||COLLEGE TYPE||ANNUAL TUITION FEE||NO. OF SEATS|
|Dr. Sampurnanand Medical College||Jodhpur||Government||22550||250|
|Government Medical College Barmer||Barmer||Government||52500||100|
|Government Medical College Bhilwara||Bhilwara||Government||52500||150|
|Sardar Patel Medical College||Bikaner||Government||36850||250|
|Sawai ManSingh Medical College||Jaipur||Government||33500||250|
|RUHS College of Medical Sciences||Jaipur||Government||21296||150|
|Government Medical College Pali||Pali||Government||52500||150|
|Jhalawar Medical College||Jhalawar||Government||22250||200|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical Colleger||Ajmer||Government||36850||200|
|Government Medical College Churu||Churu||Government||52500||150|
|Government Medical College Dungarpur||Dungarpur||Government||52500||150|
|Government Medical College Bharatpur||Bharatpur||Government||52500||150|
|Government Medical College Kota||Kota||Government||36850||250|
|Rabindranath Tagore Medical College||Udaipur||Government||36850||200|
|Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre||Siyol||Private||1320000||150|
|Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital||Udaipur||Private||1700000||250|
|Jaipur National University Institute For Medical Sciences & Research Centre||Jaipur||Private||1950000||150|
|Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences||Udaipur||Private||1700000||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital||Jaipur||Private||1500000||150|
|National Institute of Medical Science & Research||Jaipur||Private||1700000||150|
|American International Institute of Medical Sciences||Udaipur||Private||1320000||150|
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS IN RAJASTHAN
Print and preserve 2 copies of the application form filled on-line along with the following documents compulsorily with you:
- NEET 2019 Score Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- All mark sheets of Class 11 and Class 12 if passed in more than one attempt
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling on-line application form- (I to XI) – as given under serial 3 under eligibility criteria in the information booklet
- Copy of photo ID (driving license / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on application form
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Bond / Bank Guarantee as per the applicable Proforma
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
Additional documents for candidates applying for NRI seats
- If the Sponsor NRI/OCI/PIO is currently residing in India, a proof in the form of certificate issued by the Indian embassy in the concerned Country/Ministry of external affairs, Government of India for this purpose is essential along with undertaking in the prescribed Proforma-6 on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50/- executed by Sponsor NRI /OCI/PIO and duly notarized.
If the Sponsor NRI/OCI/PIO is residing outside India, a duly notarized undertaking in the prescribed Proforma-7 executed by the sponsor and notarized by the Notary Public of the foreign country where the sponsor resides being submitted by the sponsor, it be treated as sufficient as to the factum of the residence of the sponsor. NRI undertaking must have been issued on or after date of NEET 2019 examination.
- Father/Mother/Guardian shall also submit an undertaking regarding relationship between Sponsor and candidate in Proforma-8 along with the address of parents and local (Indian) guardian.
- Address proof of parents and local (Indian) guardian
The respective colleges will ensure the NRI status of the candidates at their own level.
categories in RAJASTHAN MBBS counselling
|OBC||Other Backward Class|
|EWS||Economically weaker section|
|PwD||Person with disability|
|NRI||Non Resident Indian|