Bihar UG NEET Counselling 2023: According to the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, the Bihar NEET UG stray vacant round counselling for 2023 has started.
On the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, scorecards of candidates who enrolled and paid the application fee and security deposit by October 13 are accessible.
The Bihar NEET UG stray vacancy counselling schedule was recently changed by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), which directed state counselling authorities to process the seats for the special stray vacancy round of states following the elimination of candidates assigned to the MCC NEET UG counselling.
Bihar UG NEET Counselling 2023 Special Stray Vacancy Round: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Registration cum choice filling for seat allotment||1st November 2023|
|Last Date of Online Registration cum choice filling for seat allotment and locking||3rd November 2023|
|Provisional Seat Allotment Order Publication||5th November 2023|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||5th November 2023 – 7th November 2023|
|Document Verification/ Admission||6th November 2023 – 7th November 2023|
Bihar UG NEET Counselling 2023 Special Stray Vacancy Round: Documents Required
• Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2023
• Rank Card of UGMAC-2023
• Print out of Choice Slip
• Downloaded print of Provisional Allotment Order in 3 copies
• Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent Examination
• Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate Sc / equivalent Examination
• Certificate for Residence of Bihar duly issued by Concerned C.O. / Revenue Officer of permanent residence
• Caste Certificate duly issued by Concerned C.O. / Revenue Officer
• Six copies of the passport size Photograph which was pasted on the Admit Card NEET(UG)-2023.
• Copy of Aadhar Card.
• Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) UGMAC-2023.
• The Check Slip 2 (two) copy as downloaded along with Biometric Identification Report Form 1 (one) copy.
• Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) / EWS Certificate etc.
• Any other required certificates in original as per the requirements of the Prospectus of UGMAC-2023.
Consult Get My University
Get My University is dedicated to giving you the finest service possible, and has more than ten years of expertise helping students choose the colleges they want. We give profile-based counselling to our students in order to match them with the best college based on their requirements and grades. As a result, Get My University offers assistance not just during the college application process but also throughout your MBBS journey.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at +91-7678676001 or send us your query on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our expert will speak with you shortly.