Today, July 27, 2023, the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University began accepting registrations for the Uttarakhand NEET UG-2023 counselling procedure. The first round of counselling applications must be submitted by July 31, 2023.
Online registration, application form completion, selection of options, and payment of fees (both the registration cost and the security charge) by candidates for the first round of counselling will be available until July 31, 2023, at 5 p.m.
The result will be made public on August 3, 2023, after 8 p.m. The deadline to enrol in the designated college is August 8, 2023. Three rounds of counselling, including a mop-up round to fill the 85% state quota and 100% of the seats in private colleges, will be held by HNBUMU in total. Uttarakhand NEET 2023 counselling will fill a total of 825 MBBS seats and 300 BDS seats.
HNBUMU conducts Uttarakhand NETE UG 2023 Counselling wherein in total there are three rounds of counselling including mop up round. It is conducted to fill 85% state quota and 100% seats in private college. In total, 825 MBBS seats and 300 BDS are filled through hnbumu neet ug counselling 2023.
Counselling Schedule for NEET UG 2023 Uttarakhand Counselling
1st Round of Online Counselling (MBBS & BDS)
|Online Registration, Application form, choice filling and fee submission (Registration fee and security fee both) by the candidates for 1st Round of counselling||27.07.2023 (09:00 AM) to 31.07.2023 (upto 05:00 PM as per server time)|
|Choice filling by the candidates for 1st Round of counselling||27.07.2023 (09:00 AM) to 31.07.2023 (upto 05:00 PM as per server time)|
|Data Processing||01.08.2023 & 02.08.2023|
|Declaration of Result||03.08.2023 (after 08:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||08.08.2023|
Eligibility Criteria for NEET UG 2023 Uttarakhand State Counselling
For State Quota Seats
• For admission in MBBS/BDS courses in Government & Private Medical/Dental Colleges/ Private Medical College affiliated to State Medical University of Uttarakhand, student should be an Indian citizen.
• Age of the student for participating in NEET UG 2023 Uttarakhand State Centralised Counselling must be as per the latest guidelines/ order of NTA
• Student should have obtained minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English for general category students. However. for candidates belonging to scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe or OBC, minimum of 40% should be attained.
• Medical aspirant should have fulfilled all eligibility criteria mentioned in the NEET UG-2023 Information bulletin and qualified NEET UG-2023 examination.
• Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand and have passed both High school (10th) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution situated in the State of Uttarakhand.
• Candidates who are not Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have passed both High school (10th) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from recognized educational institutions situated in the State of Uttarakhand shall also be eligible but they will not be entitled for any type of reservation.
• Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have passed High school (10th) and/or Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from recognized educational institutions situated outside the State of Uttarakhand shall also be eligible
For All India Quota Seats
• The eligibility criteria of age for NEET UG–2023 Uttarakhand State centralised counselling will be as per the latest guidelines /order of NTA (NEET UG-2023 examination conducting body)/Hon’ble courts/ NMC/ DCI/Government of India.
• The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio- technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50 % marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to scheduled Caste/scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General/EWS candidates. Further, for Persons with disability, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH & EWS-PH.
• Must have fulfilled all eligibility criteria mentioned in the NEET UG-2023 information bulletin and qualified NEET UG-2023 examination.
• State quota candidate are eligible for both the state and all India – quota on payment of required security deposit.
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Registration & Security Fee
For Round I and Round II of online counselling, the registration fee is Rs. 6,500 for all categories. The bank charges will be borne by the candidates only
List of Medical/ Dental Colleges of Uttarakhand
1. Government Medical College, Haldwani.
2. Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science & Research, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal
3. Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun
4. Soban Singh Jeena Institute of Medical Science & Research, Almora
1. Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun
2. Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun
3. Gautam Gautam Buddha Chikitsa Mahavidyalaya
4. Seema Dental College, Rishikesh
5. Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazri
6. Grant, Dehradun
For more information, CLICK HERE to download the official website and read in detail about the complete Uttarakhand NEET UG 2023 Counselling.