TN UG 2023 Stray Vacancy Closes Today
On 26th September 2023, the results of the medical screening process for undergraduate programmes in the Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 stray vacancy round will be released.
For those who haven’t fill yet, do it as soon as possible as the registration period for the stray vacancy round of Tamil Nadu Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2023) Counselling for participating in any of the undergraduate programmes.
Check out the official website - tnmedicalselection.net and complete the registration and choice filling process by 5 PM today. For students interested in applying for both the medical and dentistry programmes shall be required to pay a non-refundable registration fees of Rs. 500 for Government Quota and Rs 1,000 for Management Quota Seats.
Applicants must pay Rs. 30,000 as security for government quota seats in state private institutions as well as self-financing medical and dental institutes. Students from the SC, SCA, and ST categories are exempted from paying the security deposit if their annual income is less than Rs 2.5 lakh. Candidates who already submitted their fees at the earlier stages do not need to do so again.
Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2023 : Documents Required
After completing the registration process, students are required to gather the documents mentioned below and submit it to the authority along with the online application. The documents to be submitted are as follows-
• Class 10th, 11th and 12th Score Card
• UG NEET 2023 Admit Card
• NEET 2023 Score Card
• Transfer Certificate
• Local Certificate
• Candidates from outside of Tamil Nadu who have partially completed Classes 6 through 12 must provide a nativity certificate.
• Candidates who attended schools in Tamil Nadu for grades six through twelve must provide a parent’s certificate as evidence of residence.
Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2023 : Eligibility Criteria
The essential conditions to be fulfilled by every student for Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2023 are as follows-
• Nationality – Student must an Indian National
• Age - At the time of admission, the applicant must be at least 17 years old, or by December 31, 2023, whichever comes first.
• Birth - Candidates must be citizens of Tamil Nadu and must present a birth certificate, a nativity certificate, and another form of identity, such as a passport, ration card, or birth certificate, from the relevant government department.
• NEET Qualifying Score - Candidates who achieve at least a 50 percentile in the NEET 2023 (or a 40 percentile for members of the SC, SC, or other historically disadvantaged groups) shall be eligible to participate in the Tamil Nadu NEET counselling 2023.
Follow us for the all the latest information relating to NEET UG Counselling, admission, courses, exams, best private colleges and a lot more.
To get in touch, write us at info@getmyuniversity.