Tripura Medical College and Dr. B R A M Teaching Hospital Agartala

Tripura Medical College and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Memorial Teaching Hospital, commonly known as TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital, is a private medical college and hospital located in Agartala, the capital city of Tripura state in India. 

TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital was established in 2006 and is affiliated with the Tripura University. Being recognised by the MCI the college offers UG and PG courses for medical students. The college is known for its huge campus as it is built over 30 acres and has modern infrastructure, advanced laboratories, modern classrooms and a well-equipped library.

Students prefer the Tripura Medical College and Doctor BRAM Hospital as it has a Teaching Hospital of 1000 beds, which provides a wide range of Medical Services. The Multi Speciality Hospital enables the students to practice under experienced faculty, professors, and Associate professors. The college has a highly qualified and experienced faculty, including many professors and associate professors. It also invites guest lecturers and visiting faculty to provide students with a comprehensive learning experience.

Overall, TMC & Dr BRAM Teaching Hospital is a reputed medical college in Tripura, providing excellent facilities and opportunities for students who wish to pursue a career in medicine.

Tripura Medical College Location Details

Tripura Medical College and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Memorial Teaching Hospital (TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital) is located in Hapania, a suburb of Agartala, the capital city of Tripura state in India. The college is situated on the outskirts of the city and is easily accessible by road. It is about 14 kilometers from Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport and about 13 kilometers from the Agartala Railway Station. 

Tripura Medical College Seat Details

The total number of seats for the MBBS program is 100. Out of these, 15% of seats are filled through the All India Quota (AIQ) counseling conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of India. The remaining 85% of seats are filled through the State Quota (SQ) counseling.

Particulars Details
 State  Tripura
 City  Tripura
 Affiliated By  Tripura University
 College Category  Medical Colleges in Tripura

Course, Fees and Duration Tripura Medical College and Dr. B R A M Teaching Hospital Agartala

Course Branch Total Seat Course Duration Tution Fee (Per Year)
MS MS - ENT 2 3 Years -
MD MD - Pharmacology 1 3 Years -
MD MD - General Medicine 2 3 Years -
MD MD - Pathology 1 3 Years -
MBBS General Medicine 100 5.5 Years -
Admission Process

Tripura Medical College and Dr. B R A M Teaching Hospital Agartala

  • The college offers graduate & post graduate

Contact Details

Address Q7M5+WMM, Hospital Rd, Master Para, Hapania, Agartala, Tripura 799014

View on Map

Website Go to website...

Interested in this College ?
Get free counselling

Get Free & Quality Online Consultation

Medical Admission is a complex process and needs a great amount of pre-planning and a professional approach which can match RIGHT FIT FOR RIGHT STUDENTS.

Team Get My University assists medical aspirants in the following ways:

  • College-level profiling which includes analysis of Clinical Facts & Non-Clinical Facts.
  • Proper budget planning by objectively explaining hidden elements.
  • Clarity about the admission process of multiple states Counselling.
  • Systematic analysis of past year Cutoffs and scientific trend analysis about the future.
  • Planning the admission process in detail to prevent any confusion.

It is not JUST about getting an institute, it is MOST about getting the best institute and a poor candidate profile.

Request a callback