Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital Pune
Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital is one of the most advanced colleges in the country. It has a modern library that houses a vast collection of books, journals, and research papers on various medical and healthcare topics.
One of the biggest USPs of the college is its -equipped laboratories for various departments, including Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology. The labs are equipped with modern instruments and equipment to facilitate research and experimentation. The college is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an ‘A’ grade.
Having a vast sports complex, the college also has a gymnasium for students to maintain their physical fitness.
The hospital attached to the college, Smt. Kashibai Navale General Hospital is equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment facilities. Moreover, Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital has collaborations with reputed institutions in India and abroad, which enables students and faculty to participate in research and exchange programs.
Location Details of Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital
Spread over 50 acres of lush greenery and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital is a prestigious medical institution located in Pune, Maharashtra. Students can reach the college through taxis, buses, and even auto-rickshaws.
Seat Details of Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital
Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital offers undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses. There are a total of 150 seats for the undergraduate MBBS program.
85% of the seats are filled through the State Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Government of Maharashtra. And the remaining 15% of the seats are reserved for NRI/PIO/OCI students and are filled through direct admission based on their NEET score.
|Affiliated By||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|College Category||Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
Course, Fees, Duration and Fees of Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital Pune
|Course||Branch||Total Seat||Course Duration||Tution Fee (Per Year)|
|MBBS||General Medicine||150||5.5 Years||1196428|
|DIP||Diploma in Public Health||1||3 Years||-|
|MS||MD/MS - Anatomy||2||3 Years||-|
|MS||MD/MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology||8||3 Years||-|
|MS||MS - General Surgery||10||3 Years||-|
|MS||MD/MS - Ophthalmology||3||3 Years||-|
|MS||MS - Orthopaedics||5||3 Years||-|
|MS||MS - ENT||3||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Pharmacology||2||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Microbiology||2||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||4||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Physiology||2||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Bio-Chemistry||2||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Pathology||7||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Paediatrics||6||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Anaesthesiology||21||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||5||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy||3||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - General Medicine||9||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Psychiatry||3||3 Years||-|
|MD||MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||2||3 Years||-|
Cut-Offs Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital Pune
|Seat Type||Counselling Type||Category||Sub Category||Domicile Condition||Round 1 Rank Yr 2022||Round 2 Rank Yr 2022|