Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College & Research Institute Bangalore

Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College and Research Centre (SABVMCRI) is a government medical college situated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.

The Medical Council of India (MCI) recognizes SABVMCRI, and the college is also associated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). The college offers undergraduate (MBBS) and postgraduate (MD/MS) programs in various specialties.

The faculty at SABVMCRI comprises experienced and dedicated doctors and medical professionals who are committed to imparting quality education to the students and providing high-quality healthcare services to the patients.

Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Location Details

Kallubalu village, Yelahanka, the northern part of Bangalore, is home to Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College & Research Institute. It is situated adjacent to the Bangalore-Hyderabad National Highway (NH-44) and is approximately 20 kilometers away from the Kempegowda International Airport in Bangalore. 

Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College Seat Details

The college offers 150 seats for the MBBS program. Out of these, 75% of the seats are kept for aspirants of Karnataka, while the rest 25% of the seats are dispensed to students from different states through the NEET-UG advising process led by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).

Particulars Details
 State  Karnataka
 City  Bangalore
 Affiliated By  Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
 College Category  Medical Colleges in Karnataka

Course, Fees and Duration Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College & Research Institute Bangalore

Course Branch Total Seat Course Duration Tution Fee (Per Year)
MBBS General Medicine 150 5.5 Years -

Cut-Offs Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College & Research Institute Bangalore

Seat Type Counselling Type Category Sub Category Domicile Condition Round 1
Rank Yr 2022
Round 2
Rank Yr 2022
Government STATE OBC 1K YES - -
Government STATE OBC 2AK YES - -
Government STATE OBC 2BK YES - 10837
Government STATE OBC 3AK YES - -
Government STATE OBC 3BK YES - -
Government STATE OBC 3BR YES - 35684
Government STATE SC SCK YES - -
Government STATE ST STK YES - 538789
Government STATE ST STR YES - 680447
Government STATE SC SCR YES 86360 -
Government STATE SC SCG YES 82824 176605
Government STATE ST STG YES 55149 -
Government STATE OBC 2AR YES 37558 113029
Government STATE OBC 2BR YES 33481 -
Government STATE GENERAL GMK YES 31726 47311
Government STATE OBC 1R YES 27316 -
Government STATE OBC 1G YES 25649 -
Government STATE OBC 3AR YES 22716 129462
Government STATE GENERAL GMR YES 22563 -
Government STATE OBC 2AG YES 21147 882344
Government STATE OBC 2BG YES 19768 113088
Government STATE OBC 3BG YES 16529 101283
Government STATE OBC 3AG YES 12405 100530
Government STATE GENERAL GM YES 10844 122143
AIQ MCC Open Open NO 4596 7701
AIQ MCC EWS EWS NO 6331 9188
AIQ MCC OBC OBC NO 7705 9399
AIQ MCC SC SC NO 47338 66969
AIQ MCC SC PwD SC PwD NO 543399 -
Admission Process

Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College & Research Institute Bangalore

  • The college offers graduate & post graduate

Contact Details

Address Sabvmcri Bengaluru

View on Map

Website Go to website...

Email bowringmedicalcollege[at]

Interested in this College ?
Get free counselling

Get Free & Quality Online Consultation

Medical Admission is a complex process and needs a great amount of pre-planning and a professional approach which can match RIGHT FIT FOR RIGHT STUDENTS.

Team Get My University assists medical aspirants in the following ways:

  • College-level profiling which includes analysis of Clinical Facts & Non-Clinical Facts.
  • Proper budget planning by objectively explaining hidden elements.
  • Clarity about the admission process of multiple states Counselling.
  • Systematic analysis of past year Cutoffs and scientific trend analysis about the future.
  • Planning the admission process in detail to prevent any confusion.

It is not JUST about getting an institute, it is MOST about getting the best institute and a poor candidate profile.

Request a callback