Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital Rourkela

Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital Rourkela is a private medical college that was established in 2017. Students consider this college as it is affiliated with Sambalpur University and the MCI also recognises it. The college offers undergraduate (MBBS) and postgraduate (MD/MS) courses in various medical disciplines.

Spread over 15 acres, the college boasts of modern infrastructure and is equipped with Laboratories, spacious classrooms, and well-equipped libraries. The college also has a Teaching Hospital which has a capacity of 500 beds. The hospital is well known for providing students with medical knowledge and experience as students are trained under experts and knowledgeable mentors.

The college has a highly qualified and experienced faculty, and it also invites guest lecturers and visiting faculty to provide students with a comprehensive learning experience. The college is known to provide extracurricular activities and social outreach programs which makes it a top choice amongst medical students.

Overall, Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital Rourkela is a reputable medical college in the state of Odisha, providing excellent facilities and opportunities for students who wish to pursue a career in medicine.

Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela Location Details

Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital Rourkela is located in the Tulasipada area of Rourkela, Odisha, India. The college is situated on NH-143 and is easily accessible by road. It is about 7 kilometers from the Rourkela Railway Station and about 8 kilometers from the Rourkela Bus Stand. 

Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela Seat Details

The total number of seats for the MBBS program is 100. However, 15% of these are reserved for AIQ. The rest 85%, are filled by Orissa's joint entrance examination.

Particulars Details
 State  Orissa
 City  Raurkela
 Affiliated By  Sambalpur University
 College Category  Medical Colleges in Orissa

Course, Fees and Duration Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital Rourkela

Course Branch Total Seat Course Duration Tution Fee (Per Year)
MS MS - Orthopaedics 2 3 Years -
MS MS - Ophthalmology 2 3 Years -
MS MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2 3 Years -
MD MD - Microbiology 2 3 Years -
MD MD - Pathology 2 3 Years -
MBBS General Medicine 100 5.5 Years -
Admission Process

Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital Rourkela

  • The college offers graduate & post graduate

Contact Details

Address Academic Section, Govt. Medical College, Jalipa, Barmer

View on Map

Interested in this College ?
Get free counselling

Get Free & Quality Online Consultation

Medical Admission is a complex process and needs a great amount of pre-planning and a professional approach which can match RIGHT FIT FOR RIGHT STUDENTS.

Team Get My University assists medical aspirants in the following ways:

  • College-level profiling which includes analysis of Clinical Facts & Non-Clinical Facts.
  • Proper budget planning by objectively explaining hidden elements.
  • Clarity about the admission process of multiple states Counselling.
  • Systematic analysis of past year Cutoffs and scientific trend analysis about the future.
  • Planning the admission process in detail to prevent any confusion.

It is not JUST about getting an institute, it is MOST about getting the best institute and a poor candidate profile.

Request a callback