Autonomous State Medical College Society Hardoi
The Autonomous State Medical College Society in Hardoi is a prominent medical institution located in the Hardoi district of Uttar Pradesh, India. The college was established in the year 2016 and offers undergraduate courses in medicine and surgery (MBBS) as well as postgraduate courses in various medical specialties.
The college is affiliated with Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad, and is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The institution owns avant garde infrastructure and facilities, including modern lecture halls, laboratories, and a well-stocked library.
The faculty at the Autonomous State Medical College Society in Hardoi comprises highly qualified and experienced doctors and professors who are dedicated to providing quality education and training to their students. The college also offers excellent opportunities for research and innovation in the field of medicine.
In summary, the Autonomous State Medical College Society in Hardoi is a premier medical institution located in the Hardoi district of Uttar Pradesh, India. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medicine and surgery and has modern infrastructure and facilities. The institution has a total of 100 MBBS seats, and admission is based on the NEET examination. The faculty comprises highly qualified doctors and professors, and the college encourages students to participate in extracurricular activities.
Autonomous State Medical College Society Hardoi Location detail
The Hardoi district of UP, finds itself honoured with the premier Autonomous State Medical College Society. Given its great connectivity, students and patients can be assured of a hassle-free commute.
Autonomous State Medical College Society Hardoi Seat detail
The Autonomous State Medical College Society in Hardoi has a total of 100 MBBS seats, with 15% reserved for the All India Quota (AIQ) and the remaining 85% for the state quota. The admission process is based on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
|Affiliated By||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|College Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Course, Fees, Duration and Fees of Autonomous State Medical College Society Hardoi
|Course||Branch||Total Seat||Course Duration||Tution Fee (Per Year)|
|MBBS||General Medicine||100||5.5 Years||-|
Cut-Offs Autonomous State Medical College Society Hardoi
|Seat Type||Counselling Type||Category||Sub Category||Domicile Condition||Round 1 Rank Yr 2022||Round 2 Rank Yr 2022|
|Government||STATE||ST||ST - FEMALE||YES||-||-|
|Government||STATE||OBC||OBC - FF||YES||-||16126|
|Government||STATE||SC||SC - FEMALE||YES||126816||-|
|Government||STATE||OBC||OBC - FEMALE||YES||16794||15896|
|Government||STATE||GENERAL||GENERAL - FEMALE||YES||15371||64718|
|AIQ||MCC||SC PwD||SC PwD||NO||562746||-|