Autonomous State Medical College Siddharthnagar
The Autonomous State Medical College Siddharthnagar is an acclaimed medical institution of the Siddharthnagar district of Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in the year 2016 and is affiliated with Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad. The college offers undergraduate courses in medicine and surgery (MBBS) and postgraduate courses in various medical specialties.
The Autonomous State Medical College Siddharthnagar has state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities, including modern lecture halls, laboratories, and a well-stocked library. The seasoned faculty members of the college deliver quality education, as well as encourage students to participate in research and innovation in the field of medicine.
Through a student-centered pedagogical approach and inclination towards holistic growth with extra-curricular activities, the college ensures the overall development of its students.
In summary, the Autonomous State Medical College Siddharthnagar offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medicine and surgery and has modern infrastructure and facilities. The college has a total of 100 MBBS seats, and admission is based on the NEET examination. The faculty comprises highly qualified doctors and professors, and the college encourages students to participate in extracurricular activities.
Autonomous State Medical College Siddharthnagar Location Details
Owing to its central location, the Autonomous State Medical College is easily reachable, the students would have an absolutely easy commute.
Autonomous State Medical College Siddharthnagar Seat Details
The college has a total of 100 MBBS seats, with 15% reserved for the All India Quota (AIQ) and the remaining 85% for the state quota. The admission process is based on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
|Affiliated By||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|College Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Course, Fees, Duration and Fees of Autonomous State Medical College Siddharthnagar
|Course||Branch||Total Seat||Course Duration||Tution Fee (Per Year)|
|MBBS||General Medicine||100||5.5 Years||-|
Cut-Offs Autonomous State Medical College Siddharthnagar
|Seat Type||Counselling Type||Category||Sub Category||Domicile Condition||Round 1 Rank Yr 2022||Round 2 Rank Yr 2022|
|Government||STATE||ST||ST - FEMALE||YES||-||-|
|Government||STATE||OBC||OBC - FF||YES||-||159322|
|Government||STATE||GENERAL||GENERAL - FF||YES||-||-|
|Government||STATE||SC||SC - FEMALE||YES||125922||961621|
|Government||STATE||OBC||OBC - FEMALE||YES||17751||14281|
|Government||STATE||GENERAL||GENERAL - FEMALE||YES||16258||-|
|AIQ||MCC||Open PwD||Open PwD||NO||509259||720593|