About DY Patil Mumbai
One of Mumbai's most well-known medical college is Dr. DY Patil Medical College. Situated in the center of Navi Mumbai, it has an excellent brand value in the marketplace. DY Patil Medical College was founded in 1989 and has 37 years of legacy in education.
Based on the observations of Team Get My University, Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College in Mumbai is a very good medical college in terms of academics. Not only is the academic programme outstanding, but so is the patient inflow and the infrastructure. The high fee structure is the only thing, though, that can cause issues for those aspiring to become medical professionals.
D.Y Patil Medical College Mumbai Highlights
|Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai
|Type of Institution
|Deemed Medical College
|Padmashree Dr. D.Y Patil University (Deemed) Navi Mumbai
|National Medical Commission (NMC)
|Courses Offered by DY Patil
|MBBS, MD, MS
|Availability of Hostel
|Yes (Separate for both Male and Female)
|3rd Floor, Centre of Excellence, Sector 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai 400706
Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Mumbai MBBS Fees 2024
|INR 26,00,000 /-
Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Mumbai Eligibility Criteria
In order to take admission in Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Mumbai in 2024, some of the essential conditions required to be fulfilled for pursuing medicine are as follows-
• Candidate must appear for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Examination and qualify the same for the academic year for which they are seeking admission
• Qualifying UG NEET 2024 Cutoff for General (Open Category) candidate is 50th percentile while for Reserved (OBC/ST/SC) candidate is 40th percentile
• Students belonging to SC, ST or OBC, the minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying exam (XII or other equivalent examination) should be 40% and for candidate belonging to Open, should be 50%
• Candidate must be 17 years on or before 31st December of the academic year in which the student is interested to pursue MBBS admission
Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College MBBS Admission Process 2024
After knowing about the D.Y Patil Medical College MBBS Fee structure, let's learn about the admissions procedure to understand as to how to take admission in Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Mumbai in 2024.
The steps for Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Admission Process are as follows -
Step 1 – Register on MCC Website
If you are NEET qualified then begin to register on the official website of MCC while registering you need to select Deemed University from the available counselling option. So, candidates must register to get admission in Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Mumbai Admission Process in 2024.
Step 2 – Choice Filling
One of the most important and crucial steps in the college admissions process is choice filling. It is noteworthy that choice filling is restricted to the first round of the admissions procedure. During Round 2, candidates can only reshuffle or delete colleges from their list. They cannot add any new colleges.
Step 3 – Declaration of Result
After MCC releases the results, students can log in to see if their cutoff meets the requirements for Round 1. Students can be admitted to Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Mumbai in 2024-25 if they meet the requirements. Applicants may reapply for upcoming rounds of counselling if they are not selected in the first round.
Step 4 – Allotment of Seat
The seat assignment procedure comes next in the college admissions process once an applicant has finished the option filling procedure. At this point, institutions assign seats to applicants according to their category, rank, and seat availability.
Step 5 – Reporting to College
You have to report to the college within the stipulated time limit if you have been assigned a college via the seat allotment process and you are happy with the college you were given.
Candidates who are offered a seat must finish the admissions process, pay the outstanding costs, and report to the college within the allocated time frame.
Documents Required for Admission in Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College
The documents required at the time of reporting for MBBS at Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Mumbai are as follows -
• UG NEET 2024 Confirmation page of online application
• UG NEET 2024 Admit Card of examination
• UG NEET 2024 Marks cum rank sheet/ rank letter
• SSC Board Certificate/ Certificate of Domicile/Nationality/Valid Passport/Birth Certificate (Age Proof)
• Bonafide Certificate
• 10th Class Marksheet & 12th Class Marksheet
• Transfer Certificate
• Migration Certificate
• Medical Fitness Certificate
• Gap Certificate Affidavit
• Parent/ Guardian’s PAN Card
• Caste Certificate (in case SC/ST/OBC candidate)
• Caste Validity Certificate (wherever applicable)
• 4 Passport Size Photograph
• DD of total amount of MBBS fees
• Aadhaar Card
Documents required by NRI Candidate/NRI Sponsorship Candidate/ Foreign National Candidate are as follows-
1. Candidate’s parents resident certificate issued by the Embassy of the country complying the Income Tax rules
2. Candidate’s passport / VISA / Resident VISA
3. Citizenship of the candidate
4. Income Tax documents required as per the Income Tax Act. 1961
Documents required for admission in NRI Sponsorship Candidate are as follows –
1. Candidate’s sponsorer’s resident certificate issued by the Embassy of the country complying with the Income Tax rules
2. Candidate’s sponsorer’s passport / VISA/ Resident VISA
3. Citizenship of the sponsorer
4. Pan / Tax documents of the sponsorer
5. Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study)
6. Relationship affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer) Family Chart
Documents required for admission in foreign nationals –
1. Valid Foreign Passport
2. Valid Visa Requirement
3. Valid Residential permit in India
4. Equivalent Certificate from Association of Indian Universities
Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Expected Cutoff 2024
|Dr. DY Patil Medical College Expected Cutoff 2024
Dr. DY Patil Medical College Mumbai UG Cutoff 2023
|Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Mumbai
Consult GMU for Admission in DYPMC 2024
Seek advice from Team GMU (Get My University) if you're willing to pursue a medical career. GMU is a valuable resource for you. Get help from our team and get insightful information about which medical college best suits your interests and academic objectives.
With our expertise and resources, Team GMU can help you increase your chances of succeeding in your medical journey.