About BM Patil Medical College
BM Patil Medical College, Bijapur, located in Bijapur, is one of the Top Medical Colleges in the Nation. The institution is dedicated to providing top-notch facilities and a broad selection of medical program.
The lively campus of BM Patil Medical College encourages students to participate in extracurricular activities. The college has a long history of turning out competent medical professionals and is accredited and well-known throughout the world.
BM Patil Medical College Hospital
The 1000-bed BLDEA Hospital features state-of-the-art operating and emergency rooms. World-class hospitals are built to fulfill international and national healthcare standards, demonstrating their ability to deliver high-quality medical care and first-rate patient care.
The hospital building is housed in an expansive structure with plenty of natural light and ventilation. It features an environmentally friendly incinerator for waste management and an effluent water treatment plant. In the event of a power outage, a generator provides continuous electricity to the entire campus.
BM Patil Medical College Hospital Highlights 2024
|BM Patil Medical College, Bijapur
|BM Patil Medical College Campus Size
|55 Acres of Campus
|Type of Institution
|Flagship Course of BM Patil Medical College
|Undergraduate MBBS Programme
|200 MBBS Seats
|BM Patil Medical College Hospital
|• 2.5 million+ patients treated every year
• Experienced Doctors
• Emergency Service 24*7
|Why BM Patil Medical College?
| • Best Campus Facilities
• Innovative Classrooms
• Fully Furnished Hostel
• 24*7 Library
• World -class quality in hospitality & Teaching
BM Patil Medical College MBBS Fees 2024
|All India (Management ) Category Fees Per Annum INR
|NRI Category Fee Per Annum (USD Equivalent to INR)
|One Time Admission Processing Fee
|Total Amount Payable Before Reporting For Admission in Single Transaction
|Total Course Tuition Fee (4.5 years)
BM Patil Medical College Hostel Fees
|Hostel Security Deposit
|Hostel Application Fee
|Total Hostel Fee
Eligibility Criteria for BM Patil Medical College Admission
In order to take admission in BM Patil Medical College in 2024, some of the essential conditions required to be fulfilled for pursuing medicine are as follows-
• Qualify NEET Exam
• At least 17 years old on or before the year of admission
• Candidate must be physically fit
• Clear 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and English as one of the languages of study.
• Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to participate.
BM Patil Medical College Admission Process2024
Now that you are aware of the fee structure applicable, let's learn about the admissions procedure to understand as to how to take admission in BM Patil Medical College in 2024.
The steps for BM Patil Medical College Admission Process are as follows -
Step 1 – Register on MCC Website
If you are NEET qualified then begin to register on the official website of MCC while registering you need to select Deemed University from the available counselling option. So, candidates must register to get admission in BM PatilAdmission Process in 2024.
Step 2 – Choice Filling
One of the most important and crucial steps in the college admissions process is choice filling. It is noteworthy that choice filling is restricted to the first round of the admissions procedure. During Round 2, candidates can only reshuffle or delete colleges from their list. They cannot add any new colleges.
Step 3 – Declaration of Result
After MCC releases the results, students can log in to see if their cutoff meets the requirements for Round 1. Students can be admitted to BM PatilMedical Collegein 2024-25 if they meet the requirements. Applicants may reapply for upcoming rounds of counselling if they are not selected in the first round.
Step 4 – Allotment of Seat
The seat assignment procedure comes next in the college admissions process once an applicant has finished the option filling procedure. At this point, institutions assign seats to applicants according to their category, rank, and seat availability.
Step 5 – Reporting to College
You have to report to the college within the stipulated time limit if you have been assigned a college via the seat allotment process and you are happy with the college you were given.
Candidates who are offered a seat must finish the admissions process, pay the outstanding costs, and report to the college within the allocated time frame.
Documents Required for BM Patil Medical College, Bijapur
• Provisional Allotment Letter
• UG NEET 2024 Admit Card
• NEET UG 2024 Score Card
• SSLC or 10th Standard (For date of birth) Marks Card and Passing Certificate
• 12th Standard Marks Card and Passing Certificate
• Conduct / Character certificate from Head of 12th School/College from where you have studied
• Authentication letter from the College where the candidate has completed 10+2 or PUC-II or HSC
• Fee remittance details
• An affidavit, in the format, as per (Annexure-IV) signed by candidate and Parent in the presence ofPublic Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-
• An affidavit, in the format, as per (Annexure-V) signed by candidate and Parent in the presence ofPublic Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-
• Physical fitness and Blood group certificate
• FIVE recent passport size -colored photographs with name and date
• Copy of Aadhar card of Candidate & Parent
• Copy of PAN Card (Candidate & Parent)
• Candidates claiming eligibility under SC / ST / Locomotor disability category and OBC as declaredby Government of India shall furnish the certificates to that effect issued by the competentauthority as per DGHS / MCC / NMC guidelines. (Certified English version) (OBC candidateshave to produce Central OBC certificate)
• Migration Certificate issued by the Concerned Board last studied (Wherever applicable).
• Transfer Certificate from 12th College / School last studied
Transfer Certificate from 12th College / School last studied:-
• Affidavit of the person who is NRI and the sponsorer
• Documents showing that the sponsorer is an NRI ( Passport, Visa of the sponsorer)
• Candidates affidavit showing the relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the courtorders of The Hon’ble Supreme court of India in the case (W.P.(C) No. 689/2017 –Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Anr. Vs. Union ofIndia & Ors) dated 22-08-2017.
• Affidavit from the sponsorer that he / she will sponsor the entire course fee of thecandidate.
• Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate issued within last 06months).
• Family tree notarized by tahsildar
• Income Tax Documents required as per the Income Tax Act 1961.
• The requisite fees has to be paid from the Sponsorer’s (Foreign / Indian NRE) Bank
• Account only
Documents Required for Foreign Nationals:
• Candidate’s Study certificate for having studied outside India where applicable for thequalifying examination. Note: For the purpose of verification e-document may beconsidered with regard to NRI ward certificate subject to submitting the original at thetime of taking the admission.
• Candidate has to submit equivalence certificate from AIU for his qualifying examinationcertificates.
• NOC and a valid residential study visa from Ministry of Home Affairs Govt. of India.
• Obtain Temporary Registration Certificate from MDI/DCI within one month of securing admission
BM Patil Medical College Expected Cutoff 2024
|Expected Cutoff 2024
|BM Patil Medical College Bijapur
BM Patil Medical College UG NEET Cutoff 2023
|UG NEET Cutoff 2023
|BM Patil Medical College Bijapur
Consult GMU for Admission in BM Patil Medical College
If you are confused and unable to decide as to which college you must go for then, you can get in touch with the experts of Team Get My University. Team GMU shall do profile-based counselling so that can decide as to which college will be best suit you according to your requirement. Get along and get full support throughout you MBBS journey.
For our students, we hope for a better future.
All the best of luck!