If you're considering pursuing B.Tech degree, then Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering is definitely a name you should know. Established in 1979, DSCE Bangalore has been a pioneer in providing quality education in various disciplines, including engineering and technology. With a strong commitment to academic excellence, Dayanand Sagar Institute of Technology has consistently ranked among the top engineering colleges in India.
This article serves as a comprehensive guide for students seeking direct admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for B.Tech in 2024-25. Learn about the eligibility criteria, admission process, important dates, fee structure, and career opportunities associated with the B.Tech program. By providing valuable insights and information, this article aims to assist prospective students in making informed decisions and successfully securing Admission through Management Quota in Dayanand Sagar Institute for B.Tech.
DSCE Bangalore Highlights 2024
|How to get Direct Admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for B.Tech in 2024?
|Type of Institution
|Year of Establishment
|Visvesvaraya Technological University
|DSCE Bangalore Campus Size
|29 Acres of Land
|DSCE Entrance Exam
|CET and COMEDK
|Dayanand Sagar College Location
|Shavige Malleshwara Hills, 91st Main Rd, 1st Stage, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
|How to Reach DSCE Bangalore?
|Nearest Metro Station - Banashankari Metro Station
Nearest Airport - Kempegowda International Airport ( 49 KM )
Nearest Railway Station-KSR Bengaluru City Junction ( 9.5 KM ) & Yeshwanthpur Junction Railway Station ( 21 KM )
|Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering Official Website
How is DSCE Bangalore for B.Tech?
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE) is ranked among the top 10 engineering colleges in Bengaluru and is considered one of the best places to study engineering. It is famous due to its state of art Infrastructure and faculties for different branches of study.
Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria
For Admission through Management Quota in Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering in 2024-25 every student is required to fulfill some of the eligibility conditions, namely-
• Every student must clear CET/COMEDK entrance exam which is conducted by the Karnataka Government & Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka.
• Student must pass in PUC/12th/10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with English as one of the subject/ language.
• Student must pass in PUC/12th/10+2 or equivalent examination with 45 % marks aggregate in Physics, Mathematics & any one of the following subjects: Chemistry / Biology / Computer science / Electronics.
• Candidates belongs to Karnataka SC, ST & other backward classes (Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B) the minimum marks for the eligibility will be 40% aggregate in the optional subjects.
Documents Required for DSCE Direct Admission 2024
Some of the essential documents that will be required at the time of Direct Admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering in 2024-25 are given below-
1. Original Admission order issued by DCET/KEA with fee paid receipt
2. Originals of 10th (SSLC) & Diploma Marks Cards (1st- Final Semester including arrears marks sheets)
3. Transfer Certificate
4. For students who have studied other than State Board should produce Migration Certificate
5. If the seat is claimed under Hyderabad Karnataka, then they have to submit relevant Documents
6. Photocopy of PAN card / Aadhaar Card of Parent
7. Bring 03 Set photocopy (only black & White) of above-mentioned documents
8. All original documents should be scanned (Color) in PDF format within 1MB and to be kept ready in mobile or pen drive – to be uploaded in student login. (Avoid scanning in mobile or taking photos in mobile and uploading it) & Passport Size color photo (soft copy within 500 KB)
DSCE Bangalore B.Tech Fees 2024
|Candidate Allotted Seat by
|Tuition Fees already paid at KEA
|Balance Fees to be paid at College
|Total fees to be paid at DSCE at the time of admission
|Skill Lab Fees
|For Students Studied in Karnataka
|For Students Studied outside Karnataka
|For Students Studied outside India
Direct Admission in DSCE Bangalore for B.Tech 2024-25
Now let’s come to the main part of the blog which will help you know How to get Admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering. So, the DSCE Admission Process 2024 is as follows-
Step 1 – Consult GMU for Direct Admission in DSCE Bangalore
Step 2 – Obtain Allotment Order from KEA
Step 3 – Report to Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering
Step 4 – Make the payment of DSCE Bangalore B.Tech Fees
Get Direct Admission in Dayanand Sagar for B.Tech 2024
Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering offers a golden opportunity for aspiring engineering students to pursue their B.Tech. Hope through this article, you have explored everything you need to know about Admission through Management Quota in Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering.
Team Get My University is just a call away to help you guide through the DSCE Bangalore B.Tech Admission Process for 2024. Our Team shall be there for you throughout your B.Tech journey.
Don't miss out on this chance to be part of a prestigious institute and embark on a rewarding educational experience. Start your journey towards a bright future by applying for Direct admission in Dayanand Sagar for B.Tech 2024.
Good Luck to You.