MS Ramaiah B.Tech Admission 2024
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) is a renowned institution known for its excellence in technical education and research. Located in Bangalore, India, MSRIT Bangalore offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree.
Aspiring students seeking direct admission in B.Tech at MSRIT for the year 2024 have the opportunity to join a prestigious institution with a strong academic reputation and a supportive learning environment.
In this article, we will provide a comprehensive overview of the Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore, eligibility criteria, applicable B.Tech fee structure, and scholarship opportunities at MSRIT.
MSRIT Bangalore has reserved 20% seats for MSRIT Management Quota Admission 2024. So, if you are struggling with low KCET/COMEDK exam score then getting admission through MSRIT management quota is the best option for you.
MS Ramaiah Highlights 2024
|MS Ramaiah College of Engineering, Bangalore
|Year of Establishment
|Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
|MSRIT Courses Offered
|B.Tech / B.Arch / MBA/ MCA s/ M.Tech
|MSIRT Hostel Availability
|Type of Institution
|MSRIT Post, M S Ramaiah Nagar, MSR Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054
|MS Ramaiah College of Engineering Official Website
|How to apply for Direct Admission in MSRIT Bangalore?
|To apply for Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore, get in touch with Team GMU.
About MSRIT Bangalore
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) is a prestigious engineering college located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1962, it has a rich history of providing quality education in the field of engineering and technology. With its state-of-the-art infrastructure and experienced faculty, MSRIT aims to groom students into future leaders in the industry.
MS Ramaiah B.Tech Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Here are certain eligibility criteria which are required to follow in order to get Direct Admission in MSRIT in 2024-25.
• Candidate should clear 10+2 exam (equivalent to the two-year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at MSRIT.
• The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
• Student must clear MS Ramaiah College of Engineering entrance exam : KEA/COMEDK
• There is no specific age limit for direct admission in B.Tech at MSRIT. However, candidates must be Indian nationals or hold a valid Indian passport.
Documents Required for MSRIT B.Tech Admission 2024
Here are some of the essential documents that will be required by Indian Students at the time of admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology for B.Tech are as follows:-
1. Class 10 / SSLC Marks Card
2. Two-Year PUC or Class 12 Marks Card*
3. Diploma Marks Cards* (for Lateral Entry Admissions)
4. Study Certificates (if applicable)
5. Transfer Certificate* (From last attended educational institution)
6. Migration Certificate* (for students from Non-Karnataka PU Boards)
7. Copy of Aadhaar Card
Here are the essential documents that will be required for Internation Students B.Tech Admission:-
1. Valid Passport
2. Student VISA
3. Citizenship Card
4. Sponsorship Letter (if applicable)
5. Students with foreign qualifications and degrees from universities abroad are required to produce an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi
MS Ramaiah B.Tech Fees 2024
|Total Fee For the 1st Year
|NRI Fees in USD
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
|Information Science and Engineering
|Mathematics and Computing
Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology for B.Tech 2024-25
Getting into MS Ramaiah College of Engineering is highly competitive and attracts thousands of applicants every year. MSRIT follows a comprehensive selection process to identify deserving candidates who possess necessary skills and passion for engineering.
MS Ramaiah offers B.Tech admission in two categories – firstly through entrance based admission and other is through B.Tech admission through management quota. So, if you are interested in getting admission through management quota in MSRIT, Team GMU experts are there to help you.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology B.Tech Placement 2023
|No. of Offers
|No. of companies visited
Get Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah for B.Tech 2024
We hope this article has provided you with valuable insights and guidance to embark on your journey towards a successful B.Tech career at MSRIT Bangalore.
Now that you have gained a better understanding of the Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, go ahead and pursue you dream of becoming an engineer.