Indira Medical College & Hospitals Thiruvallur

Indira Medical College and Hospital equip students with thorough and several improvement opportunities for growth through its scholarly projects and resources. The college facilities are intended to guarantee that students approach every one of the assets they need to succeed in their examinations and fabricate fruitful professions in the field of medication.

IMCH is committed to providing its students with a comprehensive learning environment that goes beyond just academics. In addition to the standard facilities such as a library, laboratories, and hostel, IMCH also offers unique resources to help its students thrive.

One such facility is the Innovation Centre, a cutting-edge space intended to advance innovativeness and development among students. It also has the most recent technology and tools.

Additionally, IMCH recognizes the significance of students' mental health and well-being. And so, the college is equipped with a counseling and wellness center that offers mental and emotional well-being support to the students. 

One more extraordinary office presented by IMCH is the Community Outreach Program, which means to give medical care administrations to underserved networks in the encompassing regions. Students can benefit society while also gaining practical experience in a real-world setting by participating in this program.

Location Detail of Indira Medical College & Hospitals

Indira Medical College & Hospitals (IMCH) is a government medical institution of the country, situated in Thiruvallur. The college is affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University and is recognized by the Medical Council of India.

Seat Detail of Indira Medical College & Hospitals

The college offers undergraduate medical courses with a total of 100 seats for the MBBS program. The admission process is based on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), and the eligibility criteria are the same as that of Vellore Medical College and Government Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College.

The college has 100 seats, out of which only 15% of seats are for the all-India quota. The rest of the 85% of seats are for state quota. The college also has reserved seats for candidates belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward classes.

Particulars Details
 State  Tamil Nadu
 City  Thituvallur
 Affiliated By  The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University,Chennai
 College Category  Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu

Course, Fees and Duration Indira Medical College & Hospitals Thiruvallur

Course Branch Total Seat Course Duration Tution Fee (Per Year)
MBBS General Medicine 150 5.5 Years 1350000

Cut-Offs Indira Medical College & Hospitals Thiruvallur

Seat Type Counselling Type Category Sub Category Domicile Condition Round 1
Rank Yr 2022
Round 2
Rank Yr 2022
Management STATE GENERAL OPEN NO - 37558
Admission Process

Indira Medical College & Hospitals Thiruvallur

  • The college offers graduate & post graduate

Contact Details

Address Department Of Biochemistry,Government Medical College,Shivpuri

View on Map


Get Free & Quality Online Consultation

Medical Admission is a complex process and needs a great amount of pre-planning and a professional approach which can match RIGHT FIT FOR RIGHT STUDENTS.

Team Get My University assists medical aspirants in the following ways:

  • College-level profiling which includes analysis of Clinical Facts & Non-Clinical Facts.
  • Proper budget planning by objectively explaining hidden elements.
  • Clarity about the admission process of multiple states Counselling.
  • Systematic analysis of past year Cutoffs and scientific trend analysis about the future.
  • Planning the admission process in detail to prevent any confusion.

It is not JUST about getting an institute, it is MOST about getting the best institute and a poor candidate profile.

Request a callback