Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and HospitalPerambalur

Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital (DSMCH) is a private medical college. DSMCH has a modern campus spread over 150 acres, which includes various academic and residential buildings, hospitals, research centres, and recreational facilities. 

The college has modern laboratories, well-equipped classrooms, and a large collection of books and journals in its modern library.

The college has a 700-bed hospital with cardiology, neurology, oncology, and paediatrics as speciality departments. The emergency clinic is furnished with the most recent clinical hardware and innovation and gives great clinical consideration to patients from across the locale. Students can also use these amenities and equipment to improve their skills.

Separate hostels for boys and girls are also available at DSMCH. The hostel too has world-class equipments like Wi-Fi, mess, recreational facilities and much more.

Location Detail of Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital

Located in Perambalur, Tamil Nadu, India, DSMCH College was established in 2011 and is affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University. DSMCH offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various medical and healthcare fields.

Seat Detail of Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital

DSMCH has a total of 150 MBBS seats.

  • Out of which 23 seats are reserved for NRI and management quota candidates. 
  • The remaining 127 seats are divided into various categories, including open merit, government quota, and management quota. 
  • The admission process is conducted based on the NEET scores, followed by a qualifying entrance exam conducted by the college.

85% are for candidates who are residents of Tamil Nadu, and the remaining 15% are for candidates from other states. The college also offers a 10% reservation for students from the economically weaker section (EWS) category.

Particulars Details
 State  Tamil Nadu
 City  Perambalur
 Affiliated By  The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University,Chennai
 College Category  Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu

Course, Fees, Duration and Fees of Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and HospitalPerambalur

Course Branch Total Seat Course Duration Tution Fee (Per Year)
MBBS General Medicine 150 5.5 Years 1350000
MS MD/MS - Anatomy 2 3 Years -
MS MS - Orthopaedics 4 3 Years -
MS MD/MS - Ophthalmology 3 3 Years -
MS MD/MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology 6 3 Years -
MS MS - ENT 2 3 Years -
MS MS - General Surgery 10 3 Years -
MD MD - Bio-Chemistry 2 3 Years -
MD MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 4 3 Years -
MD MD - Physiology 2 3 Years -
MD MD - Pharmacology 2 3 Years -
MD MD - Microbiology 2 3 Years -
MD MD - Pathology 4 3 Years -
MD MD - General Medicine 10 3 Years -
MD MD - Anaesthesiology 7 3 Years -
MD MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 3 3 Years -
MD MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine 2 3 Years -
MD MD - Paediatrics 4 3 Years -
MD MD - Psychiatry 2 3 Years -
MD MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 2 3 Years -
DM DM - Neurology 2 3 Years -
DM DM - Cardiology 2 3 Years -
MCH M.Ch - Urology 3 3 Years -
MCH M.Ch - Plastic Surgery/Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery 2 3 Years -
MCH M.Ch - Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery 2 3 Years -

Cut-Offs Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and HospitalPerambalur

Seat Type Counselling Type Category Sub Category Domicile Condition Round 1
Rank Yr 2022
Round 2
Rank Yr 2022
Management STATE GENERAL OPEN NO - 43333

Contact Details

Address Shri Bhausaheb Hire Govt. Medical College, Malegaon Road Chakkarbardi Area Dhule

View on Map

Website Go to website...


Get Free & Quality Online Consultation

Medical Admission is a complex process and needs a great amount of pre-planning and a professional approach which can match RIGHT FIT FOR RIGHT STUDENTS.

Team Get My University assists medical aspirants in the following ways:

  • College-level profiling which includes analysis of Clinical Facts & Non-Clinical Facts.
  • Proper budget planning by objectively explaining hidden elements.
  • Clarity about the admission process of multiple states Counselling.
  • Systematic analysis of past year Cutoffs and scientific trend analysis about the future.
  • Planning the admission process in detail to prevent any confusion.

It is not JUST about getting an institute, it is MOST about getting the best institute and a poor candidate profile.

Request a callback