DELHI NEET UG 2020

Delhi NEET UG

Counseling for Medical colleges in Delhi is being conducted by MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) & Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. There has been confusion around how the counseling will take place among many of the students.

There are total 10 Medical Colleges in Delhi. Three colleges come under Delhi University, one in Deemed, one comes in Statutory Autonomous and remaining 5 comes under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The colleges are as follows:

(A) Delhi University:

  1. University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi
  2. Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
  3. Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi

Counseling for above mentioned colleges will be conducted by MCC – 15% will be allotted through AIQ (All India Quota) and remaining 85% through DU (Delhi University Quota) for domicile students.

(B) Deemed University:

  1. Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi

Counseling for Hamdard for its entire 100% seats will be conducted by MCC

(C) Statutory Autonomous

  1. AIIMS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences

Counseling for AIIMS till 2019 was conducted by its own. The detailed process for 2020 will be uploaded soon. AIIMS had a separate exam till 2019, from 2020 it has come under NEET.

(D) Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

  1. Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
  2. VardhmanMahavir Medical College &Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
  3. Dr. Baba SahebAmbedkar Medical College, Rohini, Delhi
  4. North Delhi Muncipal Corporation Medical College, Delhi
  5. PGIMER Dr RML Hospital, Delhi – Newly added in 2019
 

 

HIGHLIGHTS

Particulars

2019

Name of the Organization

MCC &Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Exam Name

NEET (National Eligibility & Entrance Test)

Official Website

www.mcc.nic.in&http://ipu.ac.in/

No. of counseling rounds

2 Rounds + 1 Mopup

No of Participating Colleges

Government : 9
Deemed:  1

Domicile Status

Domicile can apply for 15% AIQ , 100% Deemed & 85% IP
Non domicile can apply for 15% AIQ & 100% Deemed

Cutoff for Government Colleges AIQ

Round 1: GN - 564, OBC -1034, SC –5837, ST -16990
Round 2: GN - 972, OBC - 1274, SC –19593, ST - 41964

Cutoff for IP University

Round 1: GN - 3981 , OBC –14078,SC -76856 ST - 166577                Round 2: GN - 6105, OBC –16859, SC- 76856, ST - 199736

Categories

GN/OBC/SC/ST

Number of Seats

AIQ – 153
IP – 402
DU - 560
Deemed - 100

Average Fee Year Range

Government: 1355– 101000
Deemed - 1200000

 


 

Details of Allotment Process of Colleges under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University




Name of the college


Allotment through MCC

Allotment through Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi

NIL

100%

VardhmanMahavir Medical College &Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi

15% All India Quota(AIQ)
+
85% IP quota


NIL

Dr. Baba SahebAmbedkar Medical College, Rohini, Delhi

15% All India Quota(AIQ)

85% IP quota

North Delhi Muncipal Corporation Medical College, Delhi

15% All India Quota(AIQ)

85% IP quota

PGIMER Dr RML Hospital, Delhi

15% All India Quota(AIQ)

85% IP quota


Students having domicile of Delhi State are only eligible for Govt. seats.

Physical verification of document was conducted after allotment of seat in 2019,at the time of reporting.

As per ‘Get My University’ observation, Delhi has always been on high demand among top rankers. Need to target high rank In NEET 2020 to get into colleges like Maulana Azad Medical College.

Students has to understand the process of counseling well in advance, there are only 4 colleges where a non-domicile can get a seat but all through MCC under All India Quota. The process looks very complex but the way we have explained this in the first page, we hope our medical aspirants will now find it easy to understand.

There is no private college in Delhi. So for Non domicile there are only two ways to study in Delhi – AIQ and Deemed both the allotment will happen through MCC.

NEED HELP WITH ADMISSION?

Get free counseling session with us.



Related Blog