ALL INDIA QUOTA (15% AIQ) NEET UG COUNSELLING 2020
NEET counseling is being conducted by MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) for 15 % AIQ (All India Quota)/100% Deemed University/Central University & Central Institution and 100% seats of Vardhman Mahaveer Medical College. The remaining 85% of Government and 100% of Private seat will be conducted by respective states.
In the Year 2019 we have observed increase in the number of participants, hence cut off went up compared to previous year.
According to Get My University Cutoff was initially high in Round 1 for AIQ / Central University & VMMC seat and came down in Round 2.
Among Deemed colleges like Kasturba Medical College Manipal & Mangalore, PIMS Loni went up in Round 2, for all remaining colleges under Deemed came down in subsequent rounds.
To get admission in Armed Force Medical College students need to register in MCC and later they will be called for an Interview and Physical fitness test. After qualifying students list will be shared to MCC for publication of result.
GET MY UNIVERSITY OBSERVATIONS
“Get My University” advice all Medical aspirants to do the choice filling very carefully. We have seen many students end up losing their security money specifically in the case of Deemed University due to lack of knowledge.
Students who all are opting for Deemed University need to choose institution by collecting all the necessary information pertaining to fees, bond & bank guarantee.
There are many aspects other than fees to choose a college both Government & Private that one should as mentioned below:
- Basic Infrastructure
- Patient Foot Fall in the Hospital
- Types of Surgery Performed Earlier
- Patients Trust in the College Hospital
- Institution Participation in Other Activities
- Experienced Faculties
- Latest Medical Equipment
This is where Get My University team will assist you in proper counseling with all the relevant information collected carefully by doing proper observations.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW MENTIONED POINTS OF COUNSELLING CAREFULLY.
- Refund of security deposit in case of no allotment will automatically initiate 15 days after completion of all the rounds.
- EWS quota has been recently added and it is for those individual whose family income is less than 8 Lacs.
- Choice filling is an important aspect in all the round of counseling. Prioritizing colleges in proper order is required.
- Round 1,2 & Mop up are conducted online.
- Few Deemed Universities have Bank Guarantee & bond associated and there is less time given for preparing it. We advice our students to carefully opt colleges in Deemed
- Carefully apply online and select only those options which you want to get in.
- 1180 more Govt. seats will get added in 2020-21 session, we advice our students to target score 580+ if they are willing to take admission in only Govt. college.
- Cut off varies from one round to another, it might go up or down depending upon colleges for example it has decreased for AIQ, Central University & Central Institution in Round 2.
- Cut off has increased for few Deemed University College like KMC, Hamdard, PIMS Loni and decreased for remaining.
- It is always easy to get Govt. seat in domicile state through state counseling process.
- To get Govt. seat in other state AIQ is the only option.
highlights of NEET (15% AIQ) ALL INDIA QUOTA COUNSELLING
|Name of the Organization||MEDICAL COUNSELLING COMMITTEE(MCC)|
|Exam Name||NEET (National Eligibility & Entrance Test)|
|No. of counseling rounds||2 Rounds + 1 Mop up(Except Govt) + Stray Round|
|No of Participating Colleges||Government : 238
|Domicile Status||OPEN TO ALL|
|Cutoff for Government Colleges||Round 1: GEN - 10013, OBC - 10016, SC - 58502, ST - 76739
Round 2: GEN - 12618, OBC - 12614, SC - 73803 , ST - 87649
|Cutoff for Deemed Colleges||Round 1: GEN - 434628, OBC - 435194, SC - 432250, ST - 393889
Round 2: GEN - 498495, OBC - 503184, SC - 440006, ST - 307535
Mop Up: GEN - 410628, OBC - 410339, SC - 402065, ST - 323372
|SEAT ALLOCATION||Government: 15% of All Govt. Colleges
Deemed University: 100% SEATS
|Number of Seats||Government : 5538
|Fee Per Year Range||Deemed : 11,15,000 - 25,75,000
Government: 1,355 - 4,65,000
YEAR WISE COMPARISION 2017 / 2018 / 2019
Please find below the comparative analysis of 2017, 2018, 2019 on following two parameters.
- NEET Cutoff Category Wise
- Number of Students Appeared.
NEET CUTOFF CATEGORY WISE (2017 / 2018 / 2019)
|YEAR||STUDENTS APPEARED||STUDENTS QUALIFIED|
NEET QUALIFIED STUDENTS (2017 / 2018 / 2019)
|CATEGORY||QUALIYING PERCENTILE||CUTOFF 2019||CUTOFF 2018||CUTOFF 2017|
ALL INDIA QUOTA 2019 CATEGORY WISE CUTOFF
|CAYEGORY||CUTOFF PERCENTILE||CUTOFF SCORE||NUMBER OF CANDIDATES|
|Unreserved||50th||701 – 134||704335|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||40th||133 – 107||90243|
|Unreserved – PH||45th||133 – 120||266|
|OBC/ SC/ ST – PH||40th||119 – 107||388|
ALL INDIA QUOTA CUTOFF DETAILED ANALYSIS
AIQ mbbs COUNSELLING important dates 2020
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||Second week of July 2020|
|Document Verification||Second week of July 2020|
|Publication of Revised Provisional Merit List||Third week of July 2020|
|First round of Online Choice Filling (Counselling)||Third week of July 2020|
|Publication of first seat allotment list||Third week of July 2020|
|Last date to join allotted college after first list||Last week of July 2020|
|Document Verification (Round 2)||First week of August 2020|
|Choice Filling (Round 2)||First week of August 2020|
|Publication of second seat allotment list||Second week of August 2020|
|Last date to join the allotted college||Third week of August 2020|
|Publication of Mop Up round allotment list||Third week of August 2020|
|Last date to join the allotted college||Last week of August 2020|
Above is a tentative schedule. Counselling is expected to get delayed due to COVID-19. Fresh schedule will be available as soon there is a announcement.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN All india quota counselling (15% aiq)
- Only candidates who have qualified in NEET 2019 entrance test by achieving minimum 50 percentile for General and 40 Percentile for SC/ST and OBC will be eligible to participate in the NEET 2020 counseling.
- Candidates belonging to the state of Jammu and Kashmir will not be eligible to participate in NEET counseling.
- Minimum 50% marks in PCB for General and for SC/ST/OBC 40%.
- All candidates, including candidates from the erstwhile state of J&K who have qualified NEET, will be eligible to participate in the AIQ counseling for Deemed Universities.
- The lower age limit to apply is 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- The upper age limit is 25 years and 5 years of age relaxation for reserve categories.
|SEAT TYPE||SEAT DISTRIBUTION %GE||ELIGIBILITY|
|AIQ||15||Open for all except J&K|
|Deemed||100||Open for all except J&K|
|AMU OPEN||50||Open for all except J&K|
|AMU INTERNAL||50||Reserved for Students passed qualifying Exam From AMU|
|BHU||100||Open for all except J&K|
|VMMC||85||Students passed 11th & 12th From Delhi|
|AFMC||1000||Open for all|
|Delhi University||85||Students passed 11th & 12th From Delhi|
mbbs COUNSELLING PROCESS OF ALL INDIA QUOTA (15% AIQ)
After registration they have to pay security fee. For AIQ/Central University Rs 10000 and For Deemed – Rs 2,00,000 (2 Lacks only)
After registration they can login and do the choice filling.
After Choice filling they will have to lock their choices after which they can’t do any changes to their preferred choice of colleges.
MCC will declare the allotments.
Post Allotment Candidate has to report to the college. While reporting they can pay the fees and join college or also they can go for upgradation or they can surrender and freshly appear in the second round.
Candidate can EXIT without any forfeiture of security money in First round of counseling. There is NO Free EXIT at the end of 2nd round of counseling.
Security Deposit is refundable in case of non-allotment of seat.
MCC Counseling Process is entirely online till Mopup Round.
fee and charges in all india counselling
There are two types of fee is being charged by the MCC (Medical Counseling Committee).
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee
- Refundable Security Deposit
- Security deposit is refundable only in the case of non-allotment of seat
- Free exit is applicable only in Round 1
- In case of allotment in round 1 and candidate wish to go for upgradation in round 2. He or she can go but they can’t exit in Round 2
- Security & registration amount will get forfeited in case of exit after allotment in Round 2
|Counseling Type||Registration Fee|
|Deemed University||Non Refundable Registration fee - Rs. 5000/-(same for all candidates)
Refundable Security amount - Rs. 2,00,000/-
|15% AIQ + Central Universities (DU, AMU & BHU) + AFMS||Non Refundable Registration fee - Rs. 1000/- for UR candidates & Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH.
Rs. 5,000/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH
Refundable security amount - Rs.10,000/- for UR
|15% AIQ + Deemed + CU+ AFMS||Non Refundable Registration fee - Rs. 5000/- (same for all candidates)
Refundable Security amount - Rs. 2,00,000/-