Rajasthan MBBS admission is conducted by NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission and Counselling board. To get admission in top medical colleges of Rajasthan, qualifying NEET entrance exam is a must.
According to historical data, Rajasthan's literacy rate has increased. As it acts as a hub for a variety of cultures and mindsets, allowing students to expand their horizons and social norms. These facts can be taken into account when pursuing an MBBS in Rajasthan because prospective students would have access to some good, developed course structures and formats with many of the top medical science institutes located in Rajasthan.
To participate in Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2023, you will need to know the eligibility requirements, the paperwork needed for the MBBS registration process, and the seat allocations for public and private medical colleges in Rajasthan. Therefore, this article will notify you of all the details of Rajasthan NEET Counselling.
So, stay along with Get My University and read the complete blog.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2023 Highlights
|Website||www.rajneetug2022.com & http://www.education.rajasthan.gov.in/medicaleducation|
|Counselling Body||Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/Counseling Board|
|Courses Offered||MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery ) & Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)|
|Colleges||Government and Private|
|Seat Participation||85% Government and 100% Private|
Number of Medical Colleges in Rajasthan
|Particulars||No. Of Colleges||No. of Seats|
|Private Medical Colleges||9||1650|
|Government Medical Colleges||21||3425|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2023 Dates
|Application form (Registration) Start date for filling out the online application form and deposition of the required application fee. It is a mandatory step for the subsequent process. Both the parts (Part 1 and Part 2) of the application form must be filled and completed.||22.07.2023|
|Last date for depositing the application fee at the website||26.07.2023 (04:00 PM)|
|Document verification for PwD, defence/PM and NRI candidates before the Board - Government Dental College (RUHS College of Dental Sciences) Subhash Nagar, Behind T.B Hospital, Jaipur - as per notification to be made available at the website||26.07.2023 (11:55 PM)|
|Publishing of Provisional Seat Matrix||22.07.2023|
|Publishing of provisional list for verification (PwD, defence/PM and NRI)||27.07.2023|
|Document Verification for PwD, defence/PM and NRI candidates, before the Board - Government Dental College (RUHS College of Dental Sciences) Subhash Nagar, Behind T.B Hospital, Jaipur - as per the notification to be made available at the website||29.07.2023 (09:00 AM)|
|Publishing of provisional merit list ( State combined, OBC, MBC, EWS, SC, ST, STA )||29.07.2023|
|Security Deposit Deposition of security amount ( applicable during choice filling for MBBS seats as well as BDS seats ) for Government Medical/ Dental Colleges, Govt. Society Medical Colleges, RUHS CMS, RUHS CDS, ESIC MC and in Geetanjali Medical College Govt seat (10 seats) - INR 10000 (INR 5000 for SC/ST/OBC/ MBC candidates) for private medical colleges - INR 2.0 lakh , for private dental colleges - INR 10000||
28.07.2023 to 31.07.2023 (auto-locking of choice at 05:00 PM on 31.07.2023)
|Choice filling - Online Choice filling ( including filling up and saving of the choices./ changing the filled choices multiple times)||28.07.2023 to 31.07.2023 (auto-locking of choice at 05:00 PM on 31.07.2023)|
|Printing of the on-line application form after auto-locking of the choice filled and saved by the candidates||01.08.2023|
|Printing of allotment letters online, through the website, by the candidates||04.08.2023|
|Printing of allotment letters online, through the website, by the candidates||05.08.2023 to 08.08.2023|
|Joining of candidates for Govt/ Govt Society - RajMES / RUHS CMS/ ESIC Medical Colleges at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur RUHS CDS and all private medical colleges and Dental colleges - at Govt, Dental College, Jaipur against first round counselling for deposition of original documents, requisite bond, the prescribed fee ( one-year tuition fee) through Demand draft/ electronic mode and 2 copies of application form along with all the relevant documents (self-attested)||05.08.2023 to 08.08.2023 ( 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM )|
|Subsequent rounds of seat allotment||To be announced|
|Commencement of academic session||
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Admission Process
Step 1: Register on the official website of i.e. www.rajneetug2022.com (website will vary every year)
and then login using ID and password.
Step 2: Fill the Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2023 application form and don’t forget to take a print out of online application by paying the fees.
Step 3: Upload the required set of documents such as NEET Admit Card, rank card, 12th marksheet, signature of parents and student as well as thumb impression of student along with the photograph.
Step 4: After uploading all the documents, a secret key will be given to a student in order to download the document verification slip.
Step 5: With the downloaded document verification slip, a medical aspirant can then start the process of choice filling online.
Step 6: When the final result is declared, then the student can proceed to pay the fee
Step 7: The last step is Reporting. After the Rajasthan NEET first round counselling result, students should report to the respective authority of Rajasthan before going to the college.
Salient Features of Rajasthan NEET Counselling
- Free exit is only allowed in Round 1.
- If you did not report then there is no free exit in Round 2.
- In the second round of the counselling process, non-upgraded candidates are permitted to exercise a free exit option if they choose to resign on the spot.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat but does not take admission, the security deposit will not be refunded.
- After the procedure of allotment of seats is done then, document verification will be started.
- The process of locking choices will occur automatically.
- Eligible candidates (those who have not been allotted any seat or those who have been allotted a seat and have taken admission) will receive a refund of their security deposit after the completion of all rounds of the Rajasthan NEET counselling 2023 process.
- The application form will open before every round of counselling.
Documents required for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2023
Here are some of the documents that a medical aspirant will be required to submit at the time of the admission process.
- NEET 2023 scorecard
- NEET admit card 2023
- Allotment letter
- Class 12th marksheet
- Class 10th marksheet or any equivalent certificate showing D.O.B
- Copy of photo I.D
- Caste certificate, sub category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- 4 passport size photographs
- Bond as per applicable Performa
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan UG NEET Counselling 2023
- Medical student must qualify NEET entrance exam.
- The student must be an Indian citizen to claim a seat under Govt./Private/Management
- Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for seats under NRI/Other Quota
- Non-Domicile can apply for seats in Private Medical Colleges
- Student must have cleared 12th class with minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Domicile candidates are eligible for all seats
- Non-Domicile candidates can not participate from Round 1, instead they are allowed to participate from Round 2.
Criteria for Domicile Claim
- The candidate's natural father/mother must have lived in Rajasthan continuously for the last 10 years, and the candidate must have studied for at least five years in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan during this period.
- Bonafide residents of Rajasthan who are studying in other states are also eligible.
- The candidate must be the son/daughter of a serving or retired employee of the Government of Rajasthan or an officer of All Indian Services who has served for more than three years with the state government.
- The candidate must be the son/daughter of a serving or retired permanent employee of a government undertaking, corporation, improvement trust, municipal body, council, panchayat samiti, or cooperative body constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of law who has served for at least three years on the last date of submission of the online application form.
- The candidate must be the son/daughter of a serving/retired permanent employee of any of the State University or Secondary Board of Education (Rajasthan) who has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the online application form.
- The candidate must be the natural son/daughter of a serving/retired permanent employee of the Indian Defense, and the employee must be of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of his place of posting.
- The candidate must be the natural son/daughter of a serving permanent employee of the Indian Defense and the employee must be posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of submission of the online application form for admission.
- The candidate must be the son/daughter of a serving/retired person of the Paramilitary Forces of India and an employee of Rajasthan state, irrespective of his place of posting.
- The candidate must be the son/daughter of a serving person of the Paramilitary Forces of India and the employee must be posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of submission of the online application form for admission.
- The candidate must be the son/daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court, subject to the condition that he/she submits an undertaking/affidavit stating that such a benefit is not being claimed or availed of by them in any other state.
- Candidates who do not fall under the above clauses I to X will be considered for allotment against NRI quota seats and will also be considered for allotment against vacant seats available after exhausting the state merit list.
Eligibility for NRI Candidates
The student must have at least one parent who is an NRI and lives overseas, or a first-degree relative (such as a true brother or sister), in order to qualify for admission under the NRI quota. Alternatively, if the applicant is a ward of an NRI guardian, they may also be considered for admission under specific circumstances, providing that the guardian is the candidate's actual uncle or aunt, grandparent, or first-degree cousin.
A certificate from the Indian embassy or ministry of external affairs, or a notarized undertaking signed by the sponsor and witnessed by the Notary Public of another country, must be given as proof of NRI status. Additionally, the sponsor is required to file an affidavit guaranteeing that they will look after the student and pay for their complete tuition.
Why MBBS from Rajasthan?
With a total area of around 342,239 square kilometres, Rajasthan is the largest and sixth most populous state in India. It is strong evidence that proves all Rajasthani medical colleges would receive adequate clinical exposure.
Additionally, the state is well-known for its top-notch medical education, first-rate facilities, and diversified patient population, making it a prime location for those aspiring to careers in medicine.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Seat Matrix of Government Medical Colleges
|Name of College||Annual Intake of Seat|
|All India Institute of Medical Science, Jaipur||125|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer||250|
|Dr. SN Medical College, Jodhpur||250|
|SMS Medical College, Jaipur||250|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||250|
|Government Medical College, Kota||250|
|RNT Medical College, Udaipur||250|
|Government Medical College, Dholpur||100|
|Government Medical College, Sirohi||100|
|Government Medical College, Chittorgarh||100|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar||100|
|Shri Kalyan Govt Medical College, Sikar, Rajasthan||100|
|Government Medical College, Barmer||100|
|Government Medical College, Churu||150|
|Government Medical College, Bhilwara, Rajasthan||150|
|Government Medical College, Pali, Rajasthan||150|
|Government Medical College Bharatpur, Rajasthan||150|
|Government Medical College, Dungarpur||150|
|RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur||150|
|Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar||200|
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Seat Matrix of Private Medical College
|Name of College||Annual Intake of Seat|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Sitapur, Jaipur||250|
|Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur||250|
|National Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jaipur||250|
|Dr. SS Tantia Medical College Hospital & Research Centre||150|
|American International Institute of Medical Science, Bedwas||150|
|Ananta Institute of Medical Science & Research Cenre, Rajsamand||150|
|Jaipur National University Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Jagatpura, Jaipur||150|
|Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur||150|
|Pacific Medical College & Hospital, Bhillo ka Bedla, Udaipur||150|
Top Rajasthan Medical College UG NEET Cut Off 2022
|Name of College||R1 CUT OFF RANK|
|General Category||Management Category|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (MGM) Jaipur||83843||288140|
|Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur||550015||774114|
|National Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jaipur||693880||876856|
|Jaipur National University Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Jagatpura, Jaipur||547935||736099|
|Pacific Medical College & Hospital, Bhillo ka Bedla, Udaipur||657115||879655|
|Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur||858615||N.A|
|Ananta Institute of Medical Science & Research Cenre, Rajsamand||327128||793347|
|Dr. SS Tantia Medical College Hospital & Research Centre||854315||501292|