About Navodaya Medical College Raichur
Established in the year 2002, Navodaya Medical Collegewas the first private medical college in Raichur. The medical college is approved by the National Medical Commission and is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi Universityof Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
NMC Raichur provides a range of courses, including medical and health sciences streams for MD, MS, and MBBS students.
Let's move on and find out how Team Get My University rates Navodaya Medical College. Here is a quick overview of Navodaya Medical College following extensive research to assist MBBS applicants in understanding and making an informed decision about studying an MBBS at NMC Raichur.
Team GMU Observation on Navodaya Medical College
Navodaya Medical institution Raichur is a good medical college, and its proximity to Hyderabad is one of its primary advantages, according to Team Get My University. NavodayaRaichur, is an old established college, academically good, infrastructure kept well maintained. But clinical exposure is something a big concern at this moment. The recent downfall in this area certainly point out on focus shift. If management works on it then the college will definitely be a good option for the students pursuing medical program.
Navodaya Medical College Highlights 2024
|How to get admission in Navodaya Medical College Raichur?
|Year of Establishment
|Type of Institution
|Navodaya Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
|National Medical Commission
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
|Courses Offered by Navodaya Medical College
|Navodaya Medical College Location
|Mantralayam Rd, Navodaya Nagar, Raichur, Karnataka 584103
|Navodaya Medical College Official Website
Navodaya Medical College MBBS Fees 2024
|Navodaya Medical College MBBS Fees 2024
|INR 10,92,852 /-
Navodaya Medical College MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria
Navodaya Medical College requires all MBBS candidates to fulfil specific qualifying requirements before they get admitted. The following prerequisites are as follows:
1. Candidate must clear 12th standard or equivalent examination approved by the RGUHS with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-Technology as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study, with at least 50% marks in aggregate of optional subjects. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
2. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
3.The admission under the NRI category is based on merit in the qualifying examination taking into consideration, marks secured in the core subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Foreign nationals are also considered for admission under this quota.
4. Students seeking admission under the NRI category should submit a separate application to the college in the prescribed format The payment of fee shall be from the Non-Resident External (N.R.E) account of the parent.
5. Medical aspirant must be a citizen of India
6. For admission in NMC Raichur, every medical student is required to register on the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
7. Medical aspirant must have qualified NEET entrance exam.
Navodaya Medical College MBBS Admission Process 2024
For Admission in NavodayaMedical College, Raichur, here is the admission process applicable for MBBS in NMC Raichur are-
STEP 1: Register on the official website of KEA i.e. kea.kar.nic.in and then login using ID and password.
STEP 2: Fill the Karnataka NEET Counselling 2024 application form and don’t forget to take a print out of online application by paying the fees
STEP 3: Upload the required set of documents such as NEET Admit Card, rank card, 12th marksheet, signature of parents and student as well as thumb impression of student along with his or her photograph
STEP 4: After uploading all the documents, secret key will be given which a student will be required to download document verification slip.
STEP 5: With the downloaded document verification slip, a medical aspirant can then start the process of choice filling online.
STEP 6: After declaration of mock test, choices made can be either reshuffled or deleted but cannot be added.
STEP 7: And when the final result is declared, student can then proceed to pay fee.
STEP 8: The last step is Reporting. After the Karnataka NEET first round counselling results, student should report to the Karnataka Examination Authority before going to the college.
Documents Required for Admission in Navodaya Medical College
The documents required for MBBS Admission Navodaya Medical College Raichur in 2024 are as follows
1. 10th Std. Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested copies
2. 12thStd. equivalent Marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested copies
3. Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested copies
4. Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended – Original only
5. Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
6. Migration Certificate from the Board of the institution last attended
7. Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
8. Blood group certificate
9. Photographs: Passport size 05, Stamp size 05
Navodaya Medical College RaichurMBBS UG Cutoff 2023
|Navodaya Medical College Raichur MBBS Cutoff 2023
Consult GMU for MBBS Admission in Navodaya Medical College Raichur in 2024
For career assistance, you can speak with Team GMU professionals if you're still unclear and puzzled. In accordance with your requirements and score, Team GMU can assist you in gaining admission to the top medical schools. Our experts will be available to answer queries during the application process and beyond your MBBS journey.
To pursue MBBS in Navodaya Medical College, Raichur, Team GMU is just a call away.