Karnataka NEET UG 2023 Counselling Registration begins at kea.kar.nic.in
On July 14, 2023, the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) opened registration for the Karnataka NEET UG 2023 Counselling. Candidates can submit their applications for UG counselling through the Karnataka neet counselling website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
KEA NEET UG 2023 Counselling Schedule
|Publication of Notification in the KEA Website||14-07-2023|
|Publication of Notification in the news papers and on the KEA
|Hosting of Information Bulletin||14-07-2023|
|Commencement of online registration and application entry||14-07-2023 After 6.00 pm|
|Last date to complete online application entry process by fee
|before 11.59 pm on 21-07-2023|
|Last date to pay the Registration fees||22-07-2023 – upto 6.00 pm|
|Submission of Special Category Certificates (only by Karnataka
candidates - NCC, Sports, Defence, Ex-defence, Scouts &
Guides, CAPF, Ex-CAPF, AGL) Only at KEA, Bangalore
|As per the schedule|
|Kannada Language Test only for Horanadu and Gadinadu
Kannadiga Candidates (only to newly registered candidates,
those CET-2023 candidates who have already appeared for
Kannada examination on 22-05-2023 are not eligible to appear
for Kannada Language Test once again)
From 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
|Medical Examination to Physically Disabled candidates - only
for Karnataka candidates – including those who have already
appeared for medical examination for UGCET-2023 should also
compulsorily appear for UGNEET-2023 medical examination
(10.00 am to 1.00 pm)Medical Examination
At KEA, Bangalore
Report at 9.30 am
|Verification of Documents - Karnataka candidates - Read the
instructions in the following pages and also hosted separately
in the KEA Website with regard to documents verification and
follow the instructions
|Will be notified|
|Verification of Documents – non-Karnataka candidates - Read
the instructions in the following pages and also hosted
separately in the KEA Website with regard to documents
verification and follow the instructions
|Downloading of Verification Slip - Read the instructions in the
|Will be notified|
Detailed information about the schedule for the first round, second round and mop-up round etc., and other counseling-related procedures/guidelines will be published later on the KEA Website.
Karnataka NEET UG 2023 Registration Process
Step 1 : Visit the link given on KEA Website for UGNEET 2023 registration
Step 2 : Select the option given as “ UGCET – 2023 registered candidates”
Step 3 : Enter the UG NEET 2023 Roll Number
Step 4 : Complete the registration details
Step 5 : UGCET 2023 online application details will be displayed
Step 6 : Do not forget to verify the details in each Tab.
Step 7 : Wherever necessary makes the required changes and make sure all the information filled is correct.
Step 8 : Before selecting the declaration take the draft, take the print and verify the entries as once made will not be changed further.
Step 9 : Select the declaration and complete the proces
Step 10 : Pay the fees and take the printout for future use.
Karnataka UG NEET 2023 Document Verification
The Karnataka Examinations Authority, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore, will be the location for the verification of documents and admission to medical, dental, ayurvedic, unani, and homeopathic programmes for the year 2023.
Documents to carry for Karnataka UG NEET Document Verification Process
• KEA UG NEET 2023 application printout
• Verification Slip
• UG NEET 2023 Score Card
• Valid Identity Card (Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ PAN/ Aadhaar Card)
Candidates must appear at the document verification based only on their All India Rank and present all original documents as specified in the UGNEET-2023 Information Bulletin. No one else may represent the candidates; they must personally appear as scheduled for document verification.
Qualifying Criteria of Karnataka UGNEET 2023 Counselling
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range|
|UR/ EWS||50th Percentile||720-137|
|UR/ EWS & PH||45th Percentile||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120-108|
Important Information About Karnataka NEET UG 2023
1. Application forms for the UGNEET 2023 can only be registered online at the website http://kea.kar.nic.in Applications CANNOT be sent by mail in offline or printed form.
2. Karnataka UG NEET 2023 Registration fee of Rs. 500 (for Karnataka SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD/GM/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates), Rs. 2500 (for non-Karnataka candidates), and Rs. 5,500 (for NRI Ward/NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates) should be paid through the provided payment gateway using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India, through Internet Banking, or by downloading bank challan.
3. No request for change of details in online application will be entertained
4. A candidate may choose to sit for other exams including JEE, MCC, KPCF, and KEA, as well as seats in the medical or engineering fields, among others. If the candidate who was also allotted a seat through KEA wishes to confirm the seat chosen from other boards, the candidate who was also allotted a seat must give up the seat before the deadline set for changing options for the second round of seat allocation; otherwise, it may amount to a seat being blocked, and KEA may take action or initiate proceedings against such candidates.
5. If a candidate chooses to give up their seat, they must do so solely in writing to KEA. The candidate should not assume that by simply failing to report at the designated or chosen college, he or she has turned over the seat to KEA.
Documents Required for Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023
1. 10th Mark Sheet – PDF
2. 12th Mark Sheet – PDF
3. NEET Score Card – PDF
4. Passport size photo in JPG
5. Signature in JPG
6. Thumb Impression in JPG
7. Mobile No.
8. Email ID
10. Mother Tongue
11. Full Address with PIN code
12. Annual Income
13. Study details also from Std 1 - 12th/Year/School Name/Address
For more information, do read the complete e-brochure of Karnataka NEET UG 2023 and stay updated for other upcoming information on NEET UG 2023.