About Srinivas Medical College
Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Mangalore is a medical college was founded in the year 2011. It provides a range of courses, including medical and health sciences streams for MD, MS, and MBBS students.
SIMS & RC, is a private medical college, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is striving continuously for excellence in education, research, and technological service to the nation.
Team GMU Observation about SIMS & RC
The Srinivas Institute of Medical Science in Mangaloreis still in the development stage, according to information obtained by Team GMU experts during the campus visit.The college campus's current infrastructure was found to be average and lacking in the patient inflow.
According to Team Get My University's observations, Srinivas Medical College has to make improvements to its patient intake, facilities, and academic programmes. Additionally, the college must pick up the pace and engage in a variety of activities for walk-in patients.
Srinivas Medical College Highlights 2024
|Srinavas Institute of Medical Science
|Year of Establishment
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
|Type of Institution
|25 Teaching Beds
|Srinivas Institute of Medical Science Location
|2QCV+V69, Mukka, Surathkal, Mangaluru, Karnataka 574146
|Srinivas Institute of Medical Science Official Website
Srinivas Medical College MBBS Fees 2024
|SIMS & RC MBBS Fees 2024
|INR 10,92,852 /-
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in SIMS & RC
Srinivas Institute of Medical Science requires all MBBS candidates to fulfill specific qualifying standards before they get admitted. The following prerequisites are as follows:
1. Candidate must clear 12th standard or equivalent examination approved by the RGUHS with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-Technology as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study, with at least 50% marks in aggregate of optional subjects. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
2. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
3. The admission under the NRI category is based on merit in the qualifying examination taking into consideration, marks secured in the core subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Foreign nationals are also considered for admission under this quota.
4. Students seeking admission under the NRI category should submit a separate application to the college in the prescribed format The payment of fee shall be from the Non-Resident External (N.R.E) account of the parent.
5. Medical aspirant must be a citizen of India
6. For admission in SIMS & RC, every medical student is required to register on the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
7. Medical aspirant must have qualified NEET entrance exam.
Srinivas Medical College MBBS Admission Process 2024
For Admission in Srinivas Medical College, Mangalore, here is the admission process applicable for MBBS inSIMS &RCare-
STEP 1: Register on the official website of KEA i.e. kea.kar.nic.in and then login using ID and password.
STEP 2: Fill the Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023 application form and don’t forget to take a print out of online application by paying the fees
STEP 3: Upload the required set of documents such as NEET Admit Card, rank card, 12th marksheet, signature of parents and student as well as thumb impression of student along with his or her photograph
STEP 4: After uploading all the documents, secret key will be given which a student will be required to download document verification slip.
STEP 5: With the downloaded document verification slip, a medical aspirant can then start the process of choice filling online.
STEP 6: After declaration of mock test, choices made can be either reshuffled or deleted but cannot be added.
STEP 7: And when the final result is declared, student can then proceed to pay fee.
STEP 8: The last step is Reporting. After the Karnataka NEET first round counselling results, student should report to the Karnataka Examination Authority before going to the college.
Documents Required for Admission in SIMS & RC
The documents required for MBBS Admission SIMS & RC in 2024 are as follows
1. 10th Std. Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested copies
2. 12thStd. equivalent Marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested copies
3. Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested copies
4. Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended – Original only
5. Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
6. Migration Certificate from the Board of the institution last attended
7. Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
8. Blood group certificate
9. Photographs: Passport size 05, Stamp size 05
Documents Required for MBBS Admission under NRI Quota (Applicable for NRI candidates also)
1. 12thstd. marks card/pass certificate
2. 10th std.marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth
3. Proof of NRI status (Passport copy of parent, employment certificate, Sponsorship letter
4. Valid passport and student visa for the period of study. (Original must be shown for verification.
Additional documents to be produced by Foreign National Students only –
1. Valid passport and student visa for the period of study. (Original must be shown for verification. 5 duly attested photocopies must be produced.)
2. Letter of sponsorship if applicable – Original + 5 copies
3. *Residential permit from the local SP and FRO
4. C*No objection certificate issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India
Srinivas Institute of Medical Science MBBS UG Cut-off 2023
|SIMS MangaloreMBBS UG Cutoff 2023
Consult GMU for MBBS Admission in SIMS & RC 2024
If Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre addresses its shortcomings, it may become one of Mangalore, Karnataka's most sought-after medical schools. Located on the highway, has no problems with connectivity. However, Srinivas Medical College lacks in terms of good patient intake and academic standards, which are vital for all MBBS candidates and must to be addressed at any cost.