About D.Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur
Dr. D Y Patil Medical College Hospital& Research Institute, Kadamwadi, Kolhapur is a popular medical college located in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. The medical college is affiliated with D.Y Patil Education & Society.
According to Team Get My University, D.Y. Patil Medical College Kolhapur's infrastructure was under development, which is unquestionably a positive indication that the college is developing, the walk-in patient wasn't well-received at the time of the college visit therefore required to be addressed right away. An additional possibly troubling element is the hostel's location off campus, which is undoubtedly a major worry for students.
D.Y Patil Hospital
Located in the heart of Kolhapur city lies the tertiary multispecialty hospital known as Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research. The hospital is not only popular but also regarded as on of the biggest multispeciality hospital in that district.
It serves as a teaching hospital for medical students, offering a practical training ground for hands-on experience. Teaching hospitals are essential for medical education as they provide students with real-world exposure to patient care.
D.Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Highlights 2024
|Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Institute, Kadamwadi, Kolhapur
|Type of Institution
|DY Patil MBBS Intake
|DY Patil Medical College Campus Size
|25 Acres of Land
|Courses Offered by DY Patil Medical College
• Post Graduate Diploma
|D.Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Official Website
|D. Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Location
|P774+9FX, Laxminarayan Nagar, Kadamwadi, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416005
D.Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur MBBS Fees 2024-25
|Total Merit Seats
|Total NRI Seats
|Total Fees for Merit Quota
|Total Fees for NRI Quota
D.Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Hostel Fees
For all students that will be enrolling in 2024-25, the hostels are regarded as mandatory. So, the detail of hostels is as follows-
The annual hostel fee chargeable is INR 1,00,000 /-.
|Annual Hostel Fee Charges
Eligibility Criteria for D.Y Patil Medical College Admission
In order to take admission in Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College in 2024, some of the essential conditions required to be fulfilled for pursuing medicine are as follows-
• Indian National, Non-Resident Indians, Overseas Citizen of India, Persons of Indian Origin & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NEET Exam
• Student must carry birth certificate to show the correct name of the candidate, Secondary School Certificate i.e. SSC or equivalent examination certificate or School Leaving Certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute a valid proof.
• The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC/12 Standard) or the equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
• A candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination. A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must have obtained not less than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination. Person with disability candidate in General category must secure not less than 45% marks (i.e. 135 out of 300) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination.
• Student must qualify NEET entrance exam as admission is on the basis of NEET of All Indian Rank and Percentile of marks obtained in NEET.
Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Admission Process 2024-25
Below given is the fee structure applicable, let's learn about the admissions procedure to understand as to how to take admission in D.Y Patil Medical College in 2024.
The steps for D.Y Patil Medical College Admission Process are as follows -
Step 1 – Register on MCC Website
If you are NEET qualified then register on the official website of MCC while registering you need to select Deemed University from the available counselling option. So, candidates must register to get admission in D.Y Patil Medical College Admission Process in 2024.
Step 2 – Choice Filling
One of the most important and crucial steps in the college admissions process is choice filling. It is noteworthy that choice filling is restricted to the first round of the admissions procedure. During Round 2, candidates can only reshuffle or delete colleges from their list. They cannot add any new colleges.
Step 3 – Declaration of Result
After MCC releases the results, students can log in to see if their cutoff meets the requirements for Round 1. Students can be admitted to D.Y Patil Medical College in 2024-25 if they meet the requirements. Applicants may reapply for upcoming rounds of counselling if they are not selected in the first round.
Step 4 – Allotment of Seat
The seat assignment procedure comes next in the college admissions process once an applicant has finished the option filling procedure. At this point, institutions assign seats to applicants according to their category, rank, and seat availability.
Step 5 – Reporting to College
You have to report to the college within the stipulated time limit if you have been assigned a college via the seat allotment process and you are happy with the college you were given.
Candidates who are offered a seat must finish the admissions process, pay the outstanding costs, and report to the college within the allocated time frame.
Documents Required for D.Y Patil Medical College Admission
To be eligible for D.Y Patil Medical College Admission, the documents that will be required for getting in the college in 2024 are as follows-
1. MCC Allotment Letter
2. UG NEET 2024 Admit Card
3. UG NEET 2024 Result Card
4. Class 10+2 Certificate & Marksheet
5. Class 10th Certificate & Marksheet
6. Proof of Date of Birth
7. Nationality and Domicile
8. Transfer Certificate
9. Migration Certificate
10. Caste Certificate
11. Caste Validity Certificate
12. Medical Fitness Certificate
13. 4 Passport Size Photographs
14. Character Certificate
15. Proof of Identity (Aadhaar/PAN/ Driving License)
Dr. D. Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Expected Cutoff 2024
|D.Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Expected Cutoff 2024
Dr. D. Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Cutoff 2023
|D.Y Patil Medical College Kolhapur Cutoff 2023
Consult GMU for Admission in DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur
If you are confused and unable to decide as to which college you must go for then, you can get in touch with the experts of Team Get My University. Team GMU shall do profile-based counselling so that can decide as to which college will be best suit you according to your requirement. Get along and get full support throughout you MBBS journey.
For our students, we hope for a better future.
All the best of luck!