About Bhaarath Medical College
Established in 2020, Bhaarath Medical College is a well-known newly established medical college that has been established to provide world class health care delivery. Popularly named as BMCH Chennai, it is affiliated with the Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research (Deemed University) Chennai and recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Team Get My University has observed that BMCH (Bhaarath Medical College and Hospital) is a college that is still in the early stages of development. The college does, however, have well-kept infrastructure. Additionally, the college is progressively working to improve its academic program.
Bhaarath Medical College Highlights
|Bhaarath Medical College & Hospital
|Type of Institution
|Bhaarath Institute of Higher Education & Research (Deemed University) Chennai
|National Medical Commission
|Yes (Male and Female)
|MBBS, MD, MS
|Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital Location
|173, Agaram Main Rd., Selaiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600073
|Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital Official Website
Bhaarath Medical College MBBS Fees
The MBBS fees of Bhaarath Medical College & Hospital is as follows-
|Bhaarath Medical College & Hospital MBBS Fees
|INR 24,00,000 /-
Bhaarath Medical College Hostel Fees
The hostel fee of the Bhaarath Medical College & Hospital is as given below-
|Hostel fee (Annual) Non A/C Room
|Hostel fee (Annual) A/C Room
|Hostel Caution Deposit (interest free and refundable at the end of the course, after deduction for damage, if any)
|INR 5,000 /- to 6,000 /- per month (dividing system)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Bhaarath Medical College
In order to secure a seat for MBBS in Bhaarath Medical College, below given are some of the essential conditions to be fulfilled by every MBBS Aspirants, namely-
• Candidate must be 17 years on or before 31st December of the academic year in which the student is interested to pursue MBBS admission
• Candidates from all categories—with the exception of Schedules Caste and Schedules Tribe—must have received at least a 50% aggregate score in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany/Zoology) Bio Technology at the qualifying examination (Academic Stream 10 +2 /HSE/PUC) following a 12-year study period
• Candidates who have studied abroad must meet the equivalent qualifications set forth by the Association of Indian Universities in order to be considered eligible. These qualifications must be equivalent and must be at least 50% overall in the subjects of physics, chemistry, biology (including botany and zoology), and English up to the 12th standard.
• Candidates belonging to Scheduled caste /scheduled tribe, or other Back ward class the minimum marks for admission shall be 40% 50% for General category.
Bhaarath Medical College Admission Process 2024-25
After knowing about the Bhaarath Medical College MBBS Fee structure, let's learn about the admissions procedure to understand as to how to take admission in Bhaarath Medical College Chennai in 2024.
The steps for Bhaarath Medical College Admission Process are as follows –
Step 1 – Register on MCC Website
If you are NEET qualified then begin to register on the official website of MCC while registering you need to select Deemed University from the available counselling option. So, candidates must register to get admission in Bhaarath Medical College Admission Process in 2024.
Step 2 – Choice Filling
One of the most important and crucial steps in the college admissions process is choice filling. It is noteworthy that choice filling is restricted to the first round of the admissions procedure. During Round 2, candidates can only reshuffle or delete colleges from their list. They cannot add any new colleges.
Step 3 – Declaration of Result
After MCC releases the results, students can log in to see if their cutoff meets the requirements for Round 1. Students can be admitted to Bhaarat Medical College in 2024-25 if they meet the requirements. Applicants may reapply for upcoming rounds of counselling if they are not selected in the first round.
Step 4 – Allotment of Seat
The seat assignment procedure comes next in the college admissions process once an applicant has finished the option filling procedure. At this point, institutions assign seats to applicants according to their category, rank, and seat availability.
Step 5 – Reporting to College
You have to report to the college within the stipulated time limit if you have been assigned a college via the seat allotment process and you are happy with the college you were given.
Candidates who are offered a seat must finish the admissions process, pay the outstanding costs, and report to the college within the allocated time frame.
Documents Required for Admission in Bhaarath Medical College
To obtain admission in Bhaarath Medical College and Hospital in 2024, here are set of documents that a candidate has to submit along with self-attested copies at the time of counselling/ admission –
• MCC Allotment Letter
• UG NEET 2024 Admit Card
• UG NEET 2024 Result
• Class X and XII Marksheet
• Date of Birth Certificate
• Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate
• Migration Certificate
• Copy of Community Certificate
• EWS Certificate
• OBC Certificate
• Copy of Aadhaar Card (both of parents and students)
• Ten Passport size, Two Stamp size & & Post Card Size colour photographs of the candidate (same as in NEET admit card photograph); one Passport size photograph of the candidate’s Father and Mother and a Photograph of Local guardian.
Bhaarath Medical College & Hospital Expected Cutoff 2024
|Bhaarath Medical College & Hospital Expected Cutoff 2024
Bhaarath Medical College & Hospital UG Cutoff 2023
|Bhaarath Medical College & Hospital UG Cutoff 2023
Consult GMU for Admission in Bhaarath Medical College & Hospital
Seek advice from Team GMU (Get My University) if you're willing to pursue a medical career. GMU is a valuable resource for you. Get help from our team and get insightful information about which medical college best suits your interests and academic objectives.
With our expertise and resources, Team GMU can help you increase your chances of succeeding in your medical journey.